I know there was a contest for these this week, but I went ahead and ordered one on Sunday -- since I knew I wouldn't win the contest (Hah!).

It arrived yesterday for by Curve 8330 and I love it. It is not too big and bulky, really tight fitting for the phone.

I had contacted Seidio when the first review came out about them, and was told they wouldn't be making them for the 83xx series, but I'm glad they changed their mind.

I wouldn't hesitate to order one if you're still looking for "that right" case.
    06-26-09 10:01 AM
    How's the keyboard protector with the 360 case on the Curve? Does it hurt the typing at all?

I'm looking to pick one up myself for the screen protection mainly. I currently have a regular Innocase for my Curve.
    06-26-09 11:05 AM
    How's the keyboard protector with the 360 case on the Curve? Does it hurt the typing at all?

I'm looking to pick one up myself for the screen protection mainly. I currently have a regular Innocase for my Curve.

I had the regular one first, but this one sounded so much thinner, I ordered it. I love it.

The keyboard protector, I think, is better than the regular innocase. The only problem I have is with the ALT key and the A, being right up against the edge, but I'm getting used to it.

I think you'd be happy with the purchase.
    06-26-09 01:13 PM
    I ordered one for my Storm and only have one problem with it. The screen protectors sticks the screen in some places and gives me a blotch look to the screen
    07-04-09 02:26 PM
    Ditto with my Storm!

I ordered one for my Storm and only have one problem with it. The screen protectors sticks the screen in some places and gives me a blotch look to the screen
    07-06-09 01:01 PM
    saME HERE.idk,called seidio and was told to remove for 24 to 48 hours and tried again and so far its ok.
    07-06-09 01:15 PM
    Thanks Ford - I'll do that tonight lol - I'll just put my old Innocase II Surface back on for a couple of days!

saME HERE.idk,called seidio and was told to remove for 24 to 48 hours and tried again and so far its ok.
    07-06-09 01:45 PM
    your welcome bbsean,hope it works for you.siedio told me that some moisture got in there and that leaving it off for 24 to 48 hours would dry it out.
    07-06-09 02:03 PM
    I had the 'old' model for my 8900 before it was re-done. I just got the new version last week and it is a HUGE improvement!!!! The keyboard cover lays flat this time, it snaps together much easier. The spots on the screen go away after a few days.

I am back in love with my 360 case and could not be happier
    07-07-09 07:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD