My Innocase 2 has cracked at the seam right above the charging port. The crack is on the upper half, and now the fit is loose and squeeky.

Is there a warranty on these cases?
    01-27-10 06:23 AM
    My Innocase 2 has cracked at the seam right above the charging port. The crack is on the upper half, and now the fit is loose and squeeky.

Is there a warranty on these cases?
    Seidio has a six month warranty. I replaced one Innocase that had a similar sounding problem to your's within three months, then had the same problem on the replacement three months later. The warranty is based on the purchase date of the original, so if the replacement goes bad and it's beyond six months of the purchase date, then no more.
    01-27-10 06:33 AM
    yeah 6 month warranty, just go to the Seidio website and follow the directions on how to replace an item
    01-27-10 06:35 AM
    Do they require you to send yours back first? Pay for return shipping?
    01-27-10 09:29 AM
    No, you don't send anything back. They will ship you out a brand new case for absolutely no cost.
    01-27-10 09:54 AM
    yes, sometimes they want you to send back there case. I've sent back many seidio cases from problems and about 50% of the time they want there orginal case back when you get the new case. Sometimes they say not to send it back, sometimes they want the case back
    01-27-10 11:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD