How well does the Storm fit in the docking cradle with IS/GA on it? I'm thinking about getting one or the other, since I can't really find a case that I like and I want to keep my Storm scratch-free, but I also want to ensure that it will still fit into the cradle I have for it.
    Last edited by jradaj; 01-05-09 at 10:45 PM.
    01-05-09 10:38 PM
    Doesn't fit well...
    I ruined my front screen protector and it got ripped off... AND it took the stock screen protector off with it...
    01-05-09 10:45 PM
    I can't answer your question but I can save you some time and hassle. Don't go Ghost. Armor, that stuff leaves so much residue its not funny. Invisible Shield is the real stuff, no other comes close.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-09 10:46 PM
    I have the GA with the dock, and it's a snug but workable fit. You have to wait for it to fully dry.

And I have no idea what azboricua's talking about. I (and others) have removed GA with *no* residue remaining behind.
    01-05-09 10:55 PM
    I have Invisible Shield and still use the cradle. It's a bit tight but works.
    01-05-09 10:56 PM
    I have a cradle and ordered IS about a week ago but have not received it yet! I hope it will still fit because I love my cradle!

How long did it take you guys to get your IS??
    01-05-09 10:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD