Vaja are selective about which gadgets they design cases for largely based on demand.

They make exceptional products that really need to be seen to be believed, they are pricey but well worth the money.

Anyone interested in purchasing such a case for the curve should email info@vajacases.com to declare their interest in them supporting the 8300.

There is a case available for the 8800 but personally I prefer the ivolution style cases like this one.

07-02-07 03:18 PM
    an almost shameless bump....email people, it is a product we want available for a great bb
    07-05-07 01:43 PM
    There is another case on the way - and there will be info soon....and its not from Vaja
    07-05-07 01:57 PM
    Interested to hear, tmag! Hope it's wonderful!

Also, GO VAJA!!! LOVE their cases!
    07-05-07 02:32 PM
    A custom Krusell? Please?
    07-05-07 03:43 PM
    I have never come across any other firm that comes into the same ball park as vaja.

There is another case on the way - and there will be info soon....and its not from Vaja
    07-05-07 04:24 PM
    I totally agree. I e-mailed them when I first got the curve (several weeks ago) and they told me they were undecided if they would even make a case. I love vaja cases and have used them for every BB I have owned.
    07-07-07 11:49 AM
    I totally agree. I e-mailed them when I first got the curve (several weeks ago) and they told me they were undecided if they would even make a case. I love vaja cases and have used them for every BB I have owned.
    we need to keep emailing and get as many curve owners as possible to do so....money talks and in this case interest talks so declare an interest!
    07-07-07 08:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD