09-09-09 04:46 PM
45 12
tools
    Me, myself, personally, I chose the Seidio Inno II (hated the bar in the front on my Curve 8330 case kinda limited my scrolling a little). I was hooked on somewhat of a case/holster combo in my old 8700 days, and the seidio gave me back that quick draw feeling and threw in some added protection to seal the deal. Just make sure you do what works for you and you"ll sleep better.
    08-31-09 09:29 PM
    Do the Incipio cases come with a holster like the Seidio Holster or are they mainly meant to be secured in ur pockets?
    08-31-09 09:40 PM
    Do the Incipio cases come with a holster like the Seidio Holster or are they mainly meant to be secured in ur pockets?
    The only thing i see on there site would be that of a holster/pouch. Nothing like Seidio has though.
    08-31-09 09:52 PM
    The only thing i see on there site would be that of a holster/pouch. Nothing like Seidio has though.
    Yea I saw that too. Oh well, Seidio it shall be. Just have to wait for the Sapphire Blue to be released for the Innocase 2!

How are the screen protectors from Seidio? $7.95 for just 1 screen protector?!
    Last edited by C0bra K0mmander; 08-31-09 at 09:57 PM.
    08-31-09 09:55 PM
    Yea I saw that too. Oh well, Seidio it shall be. Just have to wait for the Sapphire Blue to be released for the Innocase 2!

No sure, since i just placed my order today.

I have heard others say that its as if it was never on the screen and its not some cheap film like i have seen in the past.

Im really looking fwd to getting this combo and screen protector!
    08-31-09 10:10 PM
    No sure, since i just placed my order today.

I have heard others say that its as if it was never on the screen and its not some cheap film like i have seen in the past.

Im really looking fwd to getting this combo and screen protector!
    Keep us posted!! Thanks!!
    08-31-09 10:11 PM

Ok, what is the difference between the I and the II model? One just a skin and the other a hard shell that is coated with rubber? The 360 i get the idea because it covers the keys and all.

seidioonline.com is this the correct site? i see a seidio.com also which one is legit?
    08-31-09 10:24 PM
    i don't have either one but based on what other's have said, the innocase 1 has a bar going across the middle and the innocase 2 doesn't. Innocase 1 snaps together front and back..Innocase 2, top and lower pieces (easier to dock)
    Last edited by C0bra K0mmander; 08-31-09 at 10:30 PM.
    08-31-09 10:27 PM
    Im sort of in the same boat. The surface II definitely has more "protection" as its a harder case, but the feather works in the OEM dock, major plus.
    OK, I call BS!

Quote from Feather description on the Incipio site:
    "Coming Soon!.... Feather by Incipio is so thin that it allows the BlackBerry to be used with many of the docks on the market.

As far as I can see, the contacts are not either exposed or bridged to the outside of the case.
    That means that although you can set the phone in the dock, it ain't gonna charge.
    08-31-09 11:50 PM
    OK, I call BS!

"Coming Soon!.... Feather by Incipio is so thin that it allows the BlackBerry to be used with many of the docks on the market.

As far as I can see, the contacts are not either exposed or bridged to the outside of the case.
    That means that although you can set the phone in the dock, it ain't gonna charge.
    This is what I was told. I have yet to use/try this
    09-01-09 07:57 AM
    OK, I call BS!

I can't find a picture of the inside of the case, but it looks like the INCIPIO logo on the back is right on top of the charging pod connectors, and MAY offer conductivity to them. Just speculating.
    09-01-09 08:08 AM
    I can't find a picture of the inside of the case, but it looks like the INCIPIO logo on the back is right on top of the charging pod connectors, and MAY offer conductivity to them. Just speculating.
    I'm not saying you are wrong, but it doesn't look conductive at all. I think the description is just a general description they use. Any other Blackberry's that can be used in a dock the same way as a Tour work?
    09-01-09 08:49 AM
    I'm not saying you are wrong, but it doesn't look conductive at all. I think the description is just a general description they use. Any other Blackberry's that can be used in a dock the same way as a Tour work?
    Those pics on incipio were up days after the Tour launch. I am sure they are just photoshoped and or pre-production. Could be wrong but we will have to wait and see.
    09-01-09 08:53 AM
    Could always call 800.733.0088 and speak to their customer support from 0700 to 1900 PST and find out fo shizzle!
    09-01-09 08:58 AM
    Those pics on incipio were up days after the Tour launch. I am sure they are just photoshoped and or pre-production. Could be wrong but we will have to wait and see.
    maybe. but the feather case Was available and sold out quickly, if i remember correctly.
    09-01-09 09:10 AM
    seidioonline.com is this the correct site? i see a seidio.com also which one is legit?
    One and the same company. The Seidio address is the primary corporate website. In fact, if you go there and click on "online store", it routes you to the seidioonline.com site.

No worries.
    09-01-09 11:35 AM
    Incipio dermashot is the best skin you can buy, by far.
    09-01-09 11:43 AM
    Incipio dermashot is the best skin you can buy, by far.
    Honestly the Epik case is much better and only $5 as opposed to $20 for the Incipio
    09-01-09 12:45 PM
    OK, I call BS!

I threw an e-mail to the customer service and they said it wont charge
    09-09-09 04:36 PM
    they probably meant holsters, not docks.
    09-09-09 04:46 PM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD