09-09-09 03:46 PM
45 12
tools
    Innocase II Surface VS Incipio Feather

Trying to decide between the two cases basically like how both of them look but never owned one so just want to get some opinions on it.

Basically which one would you prefer and why and pictures would help..havn't really seen any pics or videos with the incipio on the tour
    08-31-09 09:18 AM
    Im sort of in the same boat. The surface II definitely has more "protection" as its a harder case, but the feather works in the OEM dock, major plus.
    08-31-09 09:34 AM
    lol feather also comes with a screen protector its a plus but still tough decision
    08-31-09 09:45 AM
    I can't find the feather for the tour...where are you seeing it?
    08-31-09 09:55 AM
    incipio website
    08-31-09 09:59 AM
    Any idea when the incipio case will be available? Last i heard it was "end of August" Well it is the end of August, and it is still not available.
    08-31-09 10:03 AM
    I had the seidio for my storm, but will probably try the feather for the tour.
    08-31-09 10:05 AM
    I like the looks of the feather better but I think the Seidio provides better protection. I plan on taking my BB to the gym alot so the Seidio might win out. I like how the Seidio holster still retains the sleeper function.
    08-31-09 10:07 AM
    The feather doesn't look like much protection.

I would consider the Epik case if I were you. It's the best case for the tour.
    08-31-09 10:32 AM
    but the feather works in the OEM dock, major plus.
    Says who? Please link.
    08-31-09 11:00 AM
    personally I am going with the siedio innocase 360 with the clip
    08-31-09 11:11 AM
    iSkin needs to release the damn case for the tour.
    08-31-09 11:14 AM
    Any idea when the incipio case will be available? Last i heard it was "end of August" Well it is the end of August, and it is still not available.
    I called and they said mid-september. I'm waiting for this case also. I carry my phone in my pocket so this would be the best for me.
    08-31-09 11:29 AM
    Seidio II case is great. There are some youtube video reviews on it. The holster is really what sells me on Seidio.

Also, tons of threads on the Seidio case. I would highly recommend the Innocase II vs. regular one.
    08-31-09 11:32 AM
    I have had many Seidio cases in the past and the Innocase II is probably the best one that I have ever had. It is super thin buy very durable and wont break open when dropped because of the locking slide on the back. I highly suggest it over the Incipio because that case doesnt protect it very well, especially that black plastic piece on the top of the Tour.
    08-31-09 11:40 AM
    I don't really understand why people want the Feather who keep their phone in their pocket. It only protects the secondary important parts of the phone. The front is still exposed, even with a screen protector.
    08-31-09 11:44 AM
    I think it is Incipio hands down. The Feather case is so thin and good at protecting the majority of the phone from scratches while still looking very nice and slipping in and out of the pocket flawlessly. The Silicrylic case is, in my opinion, the best protection for any Blackberry you can buy with minimal bulk/ugliness (Otterbox/Innocase 360).

Just my $.02.
    08-31-09 11:48 AM
    The only other knock against Seidio is that my wife and I both had them for our storms. She had the Innocase 360 and I had the Innocase II surface, I think.

Hers scratched the chrome bezel all to heck and it actually broke one of the tabs when she had to pull the battery one time. Seidio wouldn't replace the case even though it would appear to me it was more a manufacturer defect. Actually, come to think of it, both cases scratched both storms. I just had to take my storm back so many times, I forgot about it.
    08-31-09 01:36 PM
    seido makes some hideous looking cases. Ruins the look/lines of a great looking device.

Cases should add to the style of the phone while protecting it not ruining the look and protecting it.

Otterbox the same thing. The name is fitting because it's ugly as an otter and makes your phone look like a frakkin box
    08-31-09 01:44 PM
    mid september. i've been waiting for the feather but broke down today and decided to give the seidio case a try..if i don't like it im going to send it back and wait for the feather.
    08-31-09 03:08 PM
    Wait until mid september to make up your mind and get the case you want. Incipio makes nice cases. By the time Seidio gets their case too you, a good week of September would have passed anyways.
    08-31-09 06:33 PM
    Got the sprint silicone cover to hold me until a cover comes out that I like or deem fit for my activities, I'm thinkin seido because of their holsters I love em. Won't know which one to get till I try em on the phone. Best of luck to all

Regards
    J. Crak
    08-31-09 07:40 PM
    This has GOT to be major confusing for the original poster and its almost hilarious the various opinions on cases.

All I can say; Once you own a Seidio case it's what you'll buy for every phone thereafter. I would recommend the Innocase I or II.

seidioonline.com
    08-31-09 07:59 PM
    I'm using the cheapo silicon cover fron verizon right now till i decide which one i want. I'm definately leaning alot more to the Seidio Innocase II. I don't like the bar across the front of the Innocase I, it looks like it would get in the way with my trackball movement. And the Incipio Feather doesn't look like it covers hardly anything at all. It leaves the bezel earpiece and everything else exposed.
    08-31-09 08:17 PM
    My vote.....Seidio!!! I own many of their cases and they work. I like my cases like I like my women, thick and strong hehehe. Btw the Seidio cases(Innocase 1 and 2) are not thick for the record.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-09 08:28 PM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD