I am trying to decide which case to get, and was wondering if I could get some people's input who have used either. Thanks
    07-29-09 05:41 PM
    I am trying to decide which case to get, and was wondering if I could get some people's input who have used either. Thanks
    I had both when I had my STORM. Both are good. If you looking for DROP protection, go with II. If you want sleek and sexy go with Feather. I put my feather on my STORM and loved it. Was my primary case.

Also I felt that my seidio caused the screen to no click, not all the time, just seemed more so when I had the II on (also I).
    08-04-09 12:06 PM
    i dont have the storm but i do have the seidio II on my 8900 and it is fabulous! my bf has the storm and im trying to get him to get the seidio II because its super thin, wont strech out, and is a hard case so it protects the phone. By far best case ive ever had.
    08-05-09 06:04 PM
    I've owned both. I started with the Seidio II and then dropped my phone and broke the case (phone was fine though). I then bought a Feather. Overall, I think the Seidio is a better case. I like the fact it protects the bottom of the phone whereas the Feather just protects the back and sides. The Feather is thinner though and has a nicer texture.
    08-06-09 09:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD