Just got a message from the Incipio people that the Feather Cases are now in stock. Can't wait for mine!
    01-28-10 11:14 AM
    Not in stock on their site as of this moment... I got all excited for nothing.

Correction! The midnight blue is available... Hmmm - was kinda set on the red, but might have to go with the blue!
    Last edited by bigric70; 01-28-10 at 12:25 PM.
    01-28-10 12:22 PM
    Links to products?
    01-28-10 12:42 PM
    I gave up waiting, get a Casemate Barely there, same thing.
    01-28-10 01:07 PM
    Shoot, all but the black feather...the only one I wanted. Go to Incipio Carrying Cases - iPhone, iPod, MacBook, BlackBerry and Zune Case and Accessories
    01-28-10 01:40 PM
    They have the one I want in stock.... FINALLY!!! It's the SILICRYLIC in Magenta. Of course I can't get it now , so I'm hoping it's there in the next 2 weeks so I can order it. If not, like everyone keeps saying, I might just go with the casemate. They never have any of these in stock when I can get them.
    01-28-10 01:47 PM
    Has anyone purchased one of these lately ??

I purchased two of these for the Storm 1 a while back, but they had a problem with cracking in the corners. After a few exchanges, I gave up on them.

Their customer service was great though. They were supposedly working on a new design that fixed the cracking issue. I was wondering if that has been worked out or not before I consider buying one of these again.
    01-28-10 01:49 PM
    The ones sold in the Verizon store are also the same thing same price too.
    01-28-10 01:51 PM
    I know! I'm getting the hot pink one!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-10 01:54 PM

I purchased two of these for the Storm 1 a while back, but they had a problem with cracking in the corners. After a few exchanges, I gave up on them.

Their customer service was great though. They were supposedly working on a new design that fixed the cracking issue. I was wondering if that has been worked out or not before I consider buying one of these again.
    I haven't gotten one lately ... but I had 2 for my Storm 1, and the Pink one cracked. I still really liked them though. They are really light, and non slip ... but I think this time I'm going to go with the The SILICRYLIC. It seems sturdier and it's prettier
    01-28-10 01:54 PM
    I know! I'm getting the hot pink one! :d

posted from my crackberry at wapforums.crackberry.com

very sexy!
    01-28-10 02:12 PM
    very sexy!
    The image isn't showing up ... can you post a link so I can see it??? I'm trying to find a nice pink case!

Thanks!
    01-28-10 02:34 PM
    very sexy!
    LOL!

01-28-10 02:44 PM

This may be why its been "out of stock" for so long. They may have pulled it for re engineering to fix the crack issues.
    01-28-10 02:54 PM
    The issue was fixed on the storm1. My first case cracked in a few days but that was because I got it from buy. Com. It was the old model still and they sent me a new one without any hassle and it worked like a champ. I took it off everynight also because I had the cradle.

01-28-10 03:37 PM
    They have yet to release it for the Storm II, they told me two to three weeks in late December, so... must be having issues of some sort.
    01-28-10 03:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD