"Feather by Incipio is so thin that it allows the BlackBerry to be used with many of the docks on the market."

Does this work with the Desktop Charging Dock?
    12-15-09 03:03 PM
    Hey Kromix, I usedto have the feather for my 8900 and swore by it, it was amazing! When I got the 9700 I couldnt wait to get the feather, as soon as they came out I got the black one and a blue one and was so disappointed, they dont protect the bottom and are super flimsy and big...just sayin...but I'm pretty sure u can dock it as the whole bottom is unprotected.
    -Sabby
    12-15-09 03:09 PM
    not sure cuz when i tried it at the ATT store it looks like it covers up the 2 magnetic contacts. i am thinking of getting it but after hearing from some people that it cracks and stuff...i might just hold off.
    12-24-09 09:49 AM
    Yeah I'm using the incipio cover, bought a two pack at the att store for 35 dollars, its worked fine so far, the blackberry slips into place just fine

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-24-09 11:53 AM
    I have the two pack too and it doesnt cover the top. Kinda flimsy too. I guess its ok. Im using the Ifrogz instead for now
    12-24-09 12:08 PM
    Well if it covered the top then the lock and mute buttons would be covered...even if they made a strip of plastic cover in between that and the ear piece it would not only be hard to slip the bb in but the blinker thing would be harder to see...I'm assuming xD

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-24-09 12:19 PM
    good point
    12-24-09 02:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD