I was in a shoe store and dropped my phone on a wood laminate floor from my pocket to the floor. BOOM two instant cracks on two corners!! This did not impress me one bit. I expect that advertises itself as being strong not to crack when falling from 3 feet onto a relatively soft surface. Luckily I'm getting a replacement without any hassle from incipio. However I don't think this should be an issue in the firat place.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-09 01:05 PM
    Umm...did you forget about the concrete under that floor?? Or did they put the laminate over dirt??

Just askin...

05-13-09 01:15 PM
    I was in a shoe store and dropped my phone on a wood laminate floor from my pocket to the floor. BOOM two instant cracks on two corners!! This did not impress me one bit. I expect that advertises itself as being strong not to crack when falling from 3 feet onto a relatively soft surface. Luckily I'm getting a replacement without any hassle from incipio. However I don't think this should be an issue in the firat place.

dude, i was thinking about getta incipio case for my BB.. Now I start to read this. My feeling emotions is like roller coster now about not sure getting incipio feather..

Thank you for infom
    05-13-09 03:02 PM
    Well if it cracked then it protected the BlackBerry, and it has a lifetime warranty
    05-14-09 08:25 AM
    ^exactly. they should replace it for you at no $. their customer service is fantastic
    05-14-09 10:57 PM

We are sorry to here your case cracked! Here at Incipio we guarantee a lifetime warranty on all our cases. We are happy that you contacted our Customer Support Team. We thrive on customer satisfaction and always want to ensure our customers are happy with their Incipio product!
    05-15-09 01:15 PM

I would think this would have been a positive review... It protected your phone so it did it's job, and Incipio is replacing it for free... It's like crying that the airbag in your car needs to be replaced after it saved your life... Even after the manufacturer gives you a free replacement... Well, not exactly...

I think more correctly it should have read: I screwed up and dropped my phone... The phone was was undamaged since I was using an Incipio Feather... The case however was damged, and Incipio is sending me a free replacement, even though the damage was my fault... Wow! Great company! They really stand behind their product!
    05-15-09 04:05 PM
    It's like when you're riding a bike and you fall off and your helmet breaks and saves you, hoping that a shard didn't stab into your head...

Incipio can use that as a tagline.
    05-15-09 04:11 PM
    It's like when you're riding a bike and you fall off and your helmet breaks and saves you, hoping that a shard didn't stab into your head...

Incipio can use that as a tagline.
    along with your avitar...
    05-15-09 04:50 PM
    Umm...did you forget about the concrete under that floor?? Or did they put the laminate over dirt??

Just askin...

lol!! I can't believe the forum just told me lol was not long enough and to lengthen the message to 10 characters. LOL again!
    05-15-09 04:52 PM
    along with your avitar...
    That was after the accident.
    05-15-09 04:52 PM
    That was after the accident.
    lol....funny
    05-16-09 06:04 AM
    But really the Incipio feather case is good.
    05-16-09 10:17 PM
    We are sorry to here your case cracked! Here at Incipio we guarantee a lifetime warranty on all our cases. We are happy that you contacted our Customer Support Team. We thrive on customer satisfaction and always want to ensure our customers are happy with their Incipio product!
    This post seals the deal I'm ordering one monday....anyone know of a coupon code?

05-16-09 10:32 PM
    Use code GAP09 for 20% off

That's what I used...
    05-16-09 11:50 PM
    Does anyone know if the case fits in the storm cradle

05-17-09 02:19 AM
    Use code GAP09 for 20% off

That's what I used...
    hm, I'm also used it.
    05-20-09 06:28 AM
    They replace it if you drop it and break it, that's pretty uncalled for. Excellent. Name another company that does that. Not Seidio I don't think.
    05-23-09 07:08 PM
    Just bought a storm, and am looking for a slim case like this.

Can someone tell me if the feel is slick or rubberized? I carry it in my pocket and rubberized cases seem to pick up lint and fuzz out of my pocket. Any problems with this?

TIA
    06-02-09 11:11 AM
    Does anyone know if the case fits in the storm cradle

No, it will not. It will fit in the Seidio Storm cradle.
    06-02-09 08:56 PM
    My feather lite case cracked, after a month of normal use. No major falls. Sent email an hour ago to Incipio support. They asked for pics of the crack, and now are sending me a replacement free of charge. Very responsive customer service.
    06-02-09 08:59 PM
    Just bought a storm, and am looking for a slim case like this.

Can someone tell me if the feel is slick or rubberized? I carry it in my pocket and rubberized cases seem to pick up lint and fuzz out of my pocket. Any problems with this?

TIA
    The Feather does have a rubberized feel to it, and does provide a good grip. I haven't had any issues with lint sticking to it, while in and out of my pocket.
    06-03-09 02:24 PM
    I just got mine on monday and so far I love it. But I havent taken it off of the phone and I probably won't anytime soon because I'm afraid of the cracking issue lol.
    06-05-09 11:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD