It's Day4 with Incipio Feather Case.

It's real nice. covering all the ares that Invisible Shield couldnt.
    I am leaving some of Invisible Shield on the phone, to cover the front part (top, bottom and buttons)

Only problem I had with Incipio Feather case was the screen protector (film) it came with.

It was slightly bigger than the screen itself. When I applied it on, the film wouldn't fully stay on.

Whenever I click the screen, corners of the film would get caught by outer part of screen, and does not 'go low' with the screen.

I think I need to get a separate screen protector.

Is there any way to get a same screen protector that my phone had out of the box?
    08-03-09 07:37 PM
    I've had good luck with the screen protectors sold by Verizon. I don't know if they're the same as what came with the phone though (I bought my Storm used).
    08-03-09 10:22 PM
    I love the feather...I have also not used a screen protector for 4 months now, and I have no problems at all.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-09 10:26 PM
    Maybe I'm crazy, but I like that its a little longer. I have it over the bottom of the screen to help keep debris out

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-09 11:59 PM
    I had issues with the VZW one too and all I did was trim off like .5mm on one side and .5mm on the bottom.
    08-04-09 12:23 AM
    I also have the Feather case and I stopped using it because it attracted and trapped way too much dust between the case and the phone which consequently got under the screen and in other crevices.

I had the same problem with the provided screen protectors, they are too big for the screen even if you happen to line them up exactly perfect which is impossible when you are trying to not touch the bottom and mux up the sticky backing with finger prints.

I used the case on the phone inside the BB holster from Verizon and it barely fit for the first week or so until the leather stretched out.

It's an ok case, certainly not too big or bulky but it just didn't work for me.
    08-04-09 01:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD