04-30-09 05:34 PM
    Looks hot! does it provide protection if the storm falls face first to the ground? is the case thick enuff so that the glass of the storm avoids smacking the floor?

Also i bought the verizon cradle, does this make the storm to thick to actually fit in there still?

Thanks for the pictures.
    04-30-09 05:51 PM
    Is the stand from a silicrylic case you bought or are they shipping the feather with one now too?
    04-30-09 05:53 PM
    I just tested my Feather with the stand from the Silicrylic case I had that arrived broken and it works better with the Feather than with the Silicrylic! Awesome, thanks for the idea. The more I see pics of the blue the more I want it.
    04-30-09 05:54 PM
    Is the stand from a silicrylic case you bought or are they shipping the feather with one now too?
    It's the one from Silicrylic.

I just tested my Feather with the stand from the Silicrylic case I had that arrived broken and it works better with the Feather than with the Silicrylic! Awesome, thanks for the idea. The more I see pics of the blue the more I want it.
    I agree with you. It works better with the Feather than the Silicrylic. With the Silicrylic case, I think it's too upright and hard to see if you're above the Storm (which you usually are if watching a video or something).
    04-30-09 06:21 PM
    Looks hot! does it provide protection if the storm falls face first to the ground? is the case thick enuff so that the glass of the storm avoids smacking the floor?

Also i bought the verizon cradle, does this make the storm to thick to actually fit in there still?

Thanks for the pictures.
    The Feather probably won't protect the screen if the phone fell face first to the ground. The Silicrylic would protect the screen if the phone fell screen first.

I don't have a cradle so unfortunately, I can't answer your second question.
    04-30-09 06:22 PM
    Thanks wangster looks like ill have to go w/the Silicrylic and find a suitable holster for it to use at work.
    04-30-09 06:24 PM
    Good luck. I'm very happy with Incipio's customer service.
    04-30-09 06:33 PM
    Yeah with the silicrylic it's at like a 90 degree angle. Pretty useless, but I'm watching a movie with the Feather on the stand right now and it's awesome!
    04-30-09 07:18 PM
    Looks Good!! Dumb question but i was wondering if it would fit inside the leather OEM blackberry pouch???
    04-30-09 07:48 PM
    http://www.aftermarketcellular.com/c...-19819-001.gif << CLicky to see pouch!
    Last edited by papohh; 04-30-09 at 07:49 PM. Reason: Sorry
    04-30-09 07:49 PM
    Nice pics. I like the stand too.

As far as screen protection, if you lay the phone flat on its face the case has enough of a lip on the sides that neither the bezel or the screen will be touching.

With the case on it will not fit in the standard vzw cradle/dock. It does fit in the seidio one with the case on. There's also an insert on the seidio cradle so it will fit with the case off.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by BzB; 04-30-09 at 08:24 PM.
    04-30-09 08:11 PM
    I was wondering the same thing! I want the little stand...lol! I got the red one, but the blue is really cool!
    04-30-09 08:14 PM
    Hopefully Incipio sees this and considers sending out the stands with the Feather. It's MUCH more useful for the Feather than the Silicrylic, since it holds the Silicrylic at a 90 degree angle but it holds the Feather tilted back some. And it wouldn't need to be redesigned at all, it's totally stable like it was made for the Feather.
    04-30-09 08:16 PM
    Hopefully Incipio sees this and considers sending out the stands with the Feather. It's MUCH more useful for the Feather than the Silicrylic, since it holds the Silicrylic at a 90 degree angle but it holds the Feather tilted back some.
    Yeah, there are a LOT of times I want to stand the Storm up to watch videos, but I don't have or don't want to use the actual cradle. Plus the stand could be more easily carried around. I'm going to see if I can get one somehow!
    04-30-09 08:17 PM
    Yeah you should ask them when you see them post here. It's just a tiny piece of plastic so it's not a major expense on their part!
    04-30-09 08:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD