For those with a dark colored Feather case does your case show scuff or scratch marks? Just wondering if this normal since I see a few on mine.
    08-11-09 02:02 PM
    Here's another question. Has anyone noticed that the screen tends to be less responsive with the case on? I noticed a bit more typing lag when my case is on. I've tried the torx fix and nothing seems to work except for taking the case off.
    08-13-09 06:35 PM
    Mine doesnt show scuffs really. I can always wipe it off with alcohol or whatever and it looks fine after

as for the typing, i dont see any difference there either
    08-13-09 06:37 PM
    I was thinking maybe my case is just too tight so I contacted Incipio and they're sending me a new case. Great CS!!
    08-13-09 07:22 PM
    i have gone through 3 Feathers. My first black one cracked, second one started pealing the matte finish off of the case. Third one has been doing ok for the 4 hours that ive had it lol. Hopefully i dont have anymore problems because i really do like the product
    08-13-09 08:07 PM
    My wife and i both have one. Both of our first ones cracked. She got hers replaced and its working fine. Our kid dropped it last night on a hard floor and it survived.
    I threw my cracked one away before I knew they'd replace it, so I bought another instead (doh). It hasn't arrived yet.
    08-13-09 08:19 PM
    Anyone know if the Case-Mate Barely There Case is as snug a fit as the Feather? Also is the Case-Mate more flexible? Just wondering if anyone has compared the two and can tell me if it caused any screen issues.
    Last edited by stevcha; 08-13-09 at 11:23 PM.
    08-13-09 08:58 PM
    I've had the Incipio since release and I also had mine cracked. But I talked to them and they changed the material they used and the new one feels the same but stronger.

I love it and I don't have any screen click issue.
    08-13-09 09:36 PM
    Anyone have experience with both the Feather and Case Mate Barely There? I'd like to know if the Case Mate is more flexible
    than the Feather?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by stevcha; 08-14-09 at 05:35 PM.
    08-14-09 05:23 PM
    For those of you that are reporting cracking, is that from taking the case on and off? Cuz I have no problem there. It makes it easier if you put the phone in headphone jack 1st. And then reverse that when you feel you need to take it off. As far as scuff marks go....that's what the case is made for, haha. It acts as a shield. But they do rub out. Also if your using the screen protector that the product came with, you will probably have screen clicking and/or sensitivity issues. I don't recommend it. I have phantom skinz on mine, so no problem there.

08-14-09 05:52 PM
    For those of you that are reporting cracking, is that from taking the case on and off? Cuz I have no problem there. It makes it easier if you put the phone in headphone jack 1st. And then reverse that when you feel you need to take it off. As far as scuff marks go....that's what the case is made for, haha. It acts as a shield. But they do rub out. Also if your using the screen protector that the product came with, you will probably have screen clicking and/or sensitivity issues. I don't recommend it. I have phantom skinz on mine, so no problem there.

Based on other threads I've read it looks like the cracking is due to a manufacturing defect that Incipio has addressed.
    08-14-09 06:05 PM
    Based on other threads I've read it looks like the cracking is due to a manufacturing defect that Incipio has addressed.
    Yea I just got mine last week, must be a newer one. Thanks.

08-14-09 06:08 PM
    I just threw out my second Incipio case they are junk. The first lasted 3 weeks the second 4 weeks. Both cracked!!! I am going back to a soft silicon case.
    09-25-09 12:17 PM
    5 months with a black and a red one...still not cracked, peeling, or anything!

09-25-09 01:13 PM
    I have had my black one for three weeks with no cracks or peeling. It's been the best case I've ever had.

09-25-09 01:16 PM
    three cases in 7 months because of cracking in the corners but as long as i get new ones for free its the best case i ever had.
    09-25-09 01:24 PM
    Just got my replacment today. First black one cracked on one corner and started peeling on another after about three weeks, never been dropped!

Like stated above I hope they changed the material or something it is a very nice case if it holds up.
    09-25-09 05:23 PM
    The cracking is due to taking the case off i think. Its just not enough give in the material. I like the case though.
    09-25-09 05:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD