I've been looking at new cases for my Storm, and I think I've narrowed it down to these two. I know a lot of people like the Feather, but I haven't been able to find too much info about the dermaSHOT. Anybody have any thoughts on which might be a better choice? Thanks!
    06-14-09 12:09 PM
    I've always been opposed to using cases (they stick in my pocket too much, same problem with skins). But I ordered a Feather because I have the tendency to not baby my phone like I should and all I can say is I LOVE IT! It provides a great amount of protection with a barely noticeable amount of weight/bulk. If you get a white one, a word of warning: it gets dirty.

From what i hear, Incipio has excellent customer service and warranties.

Best of luck.
    06-14-09 12:37 PM
    I have a feather and I love it. I ordered 2 more I like them so much. And the previous poster was correct their customer service is excellent. I had a crack in one and there was a brand new one in the mail the same day at n charge to me. I would highly recommend the feather. I have the white and it looks stunning and I work outdoors and mind actually isint to dirty.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-09 12:43 PM
    Whats the difference between the feather & dermaSHOT?
    06-23-09 06:11 PM
    Feather Is A Great Case! My White Is Very Dirty I Think Its To Pourus.
    06-23-09 06:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD