11-11-08 01:40 AM
35 12
tools
    So your ready this and thinking nothing is perfect.......

Well if your in my line of work and using your device everyday, your dropping it, it gets tossed in a gear bag, runs with you on multiple calls thru the day. Well this case is best n my world.... You people that have it know what I am talking about...

Don't be afraid to toss it, drop it, or even take it with you in a burning building.

I have had my Curve since June 28th of this year, and ever since I got this case it has proven to me that it still wants more and will not stop.... As you can tell it is showing allot of good wear, that could have been on the phone it self, with more damage of course....

Some of you look at it and it may seem to be really bulky, n some minds it is but if your looking for superior protection, this is what you get, Sleek look, and overall brick house durability.

Just thought I would share my experience with this awesome case! Thanks for looking

10-06-08 07:17 PM

10-06-08 07:18 PM
    i've been thinking about getting one......
    10-06-08 07:19 PM
    I must admit I would love the extra protection that the Otterbox gives but is makes the BB far 2 bulky in my opinion.
    10-07-08 09:18 AM
    I agree all the way I have one for my pearl and it keeps it looking and running as it did out of the box. I wish they still made one for the 87xx models. I'm using my 8700c for the time being and always have a little fear in the back of my head after using an otterbox. My 2 cents

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-08 09:43 PM
    Great pics Yester
    10-08-08 09:46 PM
    Yester, I do all those running into buildings, wearing it under
    bunker gear, etc... and would still never again put that fugly,
    bulky POS (my opinion) on my phone ever again.

I had one for all the reasons you cited and returned it 2 days
    after I got it. And it's performance was nothing to write home about.
    10-09-08 02:16 AM
    How much does one of those ugly things go for?
    10-09-08 03:16 AM
    Yester, I completely, 100% agree with you. I have been an advocate of the otterbox for a long time. These cases are so tough its ridiculous. If you are going for PRETTY, then don't bother. if you are looking for a case to protect your blackberry.....then the otterbox is the way to go

Last edited by cain0013; 10-09-08 at 03:47 AM.
    10-09-08 03:27 AM
    That's a pretty awesome case. I wish I could get one like that with some kind of a design. That is really nice.
    10-09-08 01:52 PM
    How much does one of those ugly things go for?
    You can check the Crackberry shop if your interested or just search google for 8330 Otterbox.
    10-09-08 10:14 PM
    Well this case is best n my world.... You people that have it know what I am talking about...
    Yes I do. And agreed.

10-09-08 10:23 PM
    Yes I do. And agreed.

Right on bro!!!!! Getting some good use I see.
    10-09-08 10:25 PM
    I love mine as well. I have posted several times on here that I dropped mine 20 feet from a deer stand this past weekend. Climbed down the stand, dusted the cover of, phone works perfect and case looks as if it was never touched. This is by far the best case out. I prefer function over fashion. It protects your investment.

::Edit:: I got the yellow to be a tad different but the black looks better as I look at it more and more. It appears you do not have the clear guard on your screen or keyboard is that correct? Thanks.

WM
    Last edited by mrhiker101; 10-15-08 at 08:36 PM.
    10-15-08 08:24 PM
    awesome case. makes the bb look like a transformer

wish i had one...
    10-16-08 01:04 PM
    I love mine as well. I have posted several times on here that I dropped mine 20 feet from a deer stand this past weekend. Climbed down the stand, dusted the cover of, phone works perfect and case looks as if it was never touched. This is by far the best case out. I prefer function over fashion. It protects your investment.

::Edit:: I got the yellow to be a tad different but the black looks better as I look at it more and more. It appears you do not have the clear guard on your screen or keyboard is that correct? Thanks.

WM
    Hey if you ever want to trade let me know. I kinda like the Yellow and Black. We can do a swap.

And yes no clear guard, it made the keys a pain to press.....and the plastic noise when typing is aggravating.
    10-16-08 01:19 PM
    So I picked one of these guys up after running through this thread. It's on it's way in the mail right now!

Awesome!
    10-16-08 01:28 PM
    Your gonna be a happy camper with it. Also I finnally got ahold of one for my 8700c aslo. Its the greatest thing since sliced bread. They need to make a waterproof version for newer models.

10-16-08 02:16 PM
    Does it transform?! Otterboxes, roll out!
    10-16-08 06:43 PM
    I want the yellow/black one, but it looks so bulky... I'm hard on phones though, if I take fluffy precautions to avoid scratches, I usually end up scratching it even worse go figure

when I first saw the black one, it made me think of the Terminator movies for some reason
    10-17-08 03:17 PM
    imo they make them look like something from a video game or movie
    10-17-08 05:34 PM
    I bought the BG case from Vz and have been relatively please w/it. I like the hard screen cover especially.

I am used to carrying my mobile phone on a belt-type clip, but occasionally put it in a pocket when entering a less than hospitable environment.

I really want an Otterbox, but wonder if it is worth the price above what I have now.

A good friend (motorcycle cop) has the Otter on his pearl and swears by it.

Anyone used/seen/decided between the two?
    Last edited by Mark700; 10-18-08 at 11:16 AM.
    10-18-08 09:43 AM
    Looks heavy duty. For me a bit bulky, especially if I am carrying my 8330 in my shorts pocket
    10-18-08 09:58 AM
    I have one for my Curve because I go on long fishing trips. I'm hoping there's something similar for the Flip. It's just a great item for simple protection.
    10-19-08 12:58 PM
    ya, mine will be here tuesday for my pearl 2
    10-19-08 04:53 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD