iGo site didn't seem to include the Tour -- anybody know which iGo charger the Tour takes? I have an iGo for my Curve 8320 -- looking to find out if that will cut it (A32 iGo tip)......
    07-14-09 02:57 PM
    i needed that as well...the igo setup is the way to go instead of having a charger for gps, ipod, phone, camera...
    07-14-09 03:24 PM
    yep, the one for the curve will not work, the one for the storm will
    07-14-09 03:29 PM
    yep, the one for the curve will not work, the one for the storm will
    yes thats because the older BBs utilized mini usb ports while the newer ones (storm, tour, etc.) will use the micro usb port
    07-14-09 04:26 PM
    for some reason the igo tip for our phones doesn't work for me. I just left radio shack and tried it. It fits in the slot (so I know it's the correct one) but doesn't charge....wierd...
    10-10-09 06:34 PM
    A97 Revision C
    My iGo tips also have a small "E" in the lower right corner of the label.

Maybe this makes a difference?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-09 10:40 PM
    A97 works for Storm and Tour I know. I have had issues with some bad wall power (the main unit) at our Shack. Tried three one day before I got a good one. Don't let this dissuade you from the iGo though. I have had my everywhere for 2 1/2 years and my car power for 1 with no problems whatsoever. This problem only surfaced with our last shipment. The new ones we got in seem to be great.
    10-10-09 11:31 PM
    A97 Revision C
    My iGo tips also have a small "E" in the lower right corner of the label.

Maybe this makes a difference?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

I'll have to check and see if mine has a small "E". If not...back to radio shack I suppose.

First time the employee picked me out the one with for older Berrys....morons lol
    10-11-09 01:36 AM
    Love my Igo charger with all the changeable tips. However, the tip that came with it was supposed to fit my Blackberry but didn't! I went to Radio Shack and got the sweetest fellow to find the tip that fits! Viola--- the A97 that says Motorola on it fits perfectly !!!!
    11-07-09 04:13 PM
    You can see that this looks to be the right iGo tip for the micro USB charger for the Tour and Storm.
    "iGo" iGo power tip A97 for select mobile devices at iGo, Inc.
    11-19-09 03:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD