Any users have the iFrogz hard case that ATT offers for the 9700? I just want some input on it. I have been to 2 ATT stores and neither had it in stock.

Thanks for any input
    11-28-09 04:11 PM
    i freaking love it! i was jealous of all my iphone friends who have that case and was so happy that they're making one for the 9700. it's very sturdy, and i really love it because it's covering up the right side of the bezel which is kinda loose.

i posted pics in this thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f146/ca...45/index2.html
    11-28-09 05:58 PM
    I have the same one. I love it so far. Got mine from a mall in St. Pete, Fl
    11-28-09 06:10 PM
    My local store said they had some of these returned for coming apart too easy. Sounds like it may be random?
    11-28-09 06:36 PM
    My local store said they had some of these returned for coming apart too easy. Sounds like it may be random?
    i don't see how? mine is rock solid, and it looks like your bezel fits right into the grooves of the case. it's really tight when you slide it on your phone.
    11-28-09 06:42 PM
    Very cool. Thanks for taking some fear out of buying it. In the store they were pushing some other cases! Pushers!
    11-28-09 06:50 PM
    I have it and it's definitely pretty solid. I'm hoping they come out with some additional color options in this style.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-09 06:58 PM
    I went and picked one up yesterday after seeing it on the at&t Web site ... my sister in law had one for her iPhone and I also had case envy.
    I really like it ... I used to be a big fan of Seidio cases but after my last one broke I would rather spend the money on other products.
    It is likely that I will eventually buy a Fortte leather case but it may be six months and this case should keep me happy till then. It's easy to put on and it is a nice, snug fit but it doesn't add any bulk at all. Love that it maintains the slim profile of the phone.
    Plus, I LOVE blue so this is a great look for my particular sense of aesthetic.
    11-28-09 07:58 PM
    Thanks everyone for all the input I think if I can't track one down by the end of the weekend I will order one from the att site
    11-28-09 08:12 PM
    Check out the Otterbox Commuter case for the Bold 9700. The Otterbox case costs $35 and is more than likely a MUCH BETTER case. I've used the Otterbox Commuter series with two iPhones and have never had a better case. My Otterbox case arrives on Tuesday. I will post a review Tuesday night. I am expecting a GREAT case and I am SURE that Otterbox will deliver. Check out Otterbox.com.
    11-28-09 09:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD