I'm looking for a case that offers plenty of protection, but I think I'd like to avoid the Defender. I'm concerned that it will be bulky and make the phone difficult to use. It also seems a little expensive. But I do need more protection than average. What would you suggest? I'm looking at the Commuter, but I'm concerned that it won't provide enough protection. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-10 05:49 PM
    amazon has them fo cheaper than the otterbox website. they are not that bulky and I would not have a blackbery without the defender
    02-22-10 05:55 PM
    I, too, thought that a defender was too bulky so I bought a commuter. I really like the commuter but needed more protection. I then bought the defender off ebay for $32 w/free shipping. I find that it is not very bulky at all and I really like having the option of the holster w/the sleep mode. I should have just bought the defender to begin with.
    02-22-10 10:32 PM
    go w the Commuter! lot less bulky and awesome protection
    02-23-10 02:38 PM
    Thanks for all the information, especially since there are so many topics on Otterbox cases already. I watched a few videos on youtube and I'm still leaning towards the Commuter. Are there any other cases I should look at that might provide more protection than the Commuter? If not I will probably order tonight. Thanks again for taking the time to give your input.
    02-23-10 04:40 PM
    so,
    which did you buy?
    pics and review please
    03-07-10 08:51 AM
    if u didn't buy a case yet check out the case-mate hybrid...
    03-09-10 04:32 PM
    I'm happy with my case.

03-10-10 06:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD