Use ZAGG20 for 20% off. May have already been posted but hey you can save $5.
    07-12-09 09:07 PM
    BodyGuardz - Scratch-Proof Transparent Protective Skins for Mobile Devices | Skins, Covers, Screen Protectors, Cases, Shields is cheaper if you use code "backbeat" <-- 10% off and you get 2 screen instead.

also if you're returning customer, you automatically get 20% off and can still add that 10% code on top of it !

Same quality or even better in my opinion !
    07-12-09 10:00 PM
    i actually already ordered a phantomskinz one
    07-12-09 10:05 PM
    I've used Zagg's shield on two Ipods and I love them. Didn't have one on my Pearl but it was really beat up looking after 2 years, hopefully this will stay in better shape.
    07-12-09 10:13 PM
    Does either invisibleShield or BodyGuardz cover keyboard too ?
    07-12-09 10:34 PM
    Does either invisibleShield or BodyGuardz cover keyboard too ?
    No, they don't.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-09 10:38 PM
    I've used BestShieldsEver for my iPod touch. Great product and great price!
    07-12-09 10:42 PM
    Use ZAGG20 for 20% off. May have already been posted but hey you can save $5.
    You need to get ghost armor if you want the real deal...... Excuse me while I sip my tea......

07-12-09 10:42 PM
    Does anyone know when BestSkinsEver is going to get their Tour stock in?

They've been the cheapest and the best quality (even better than Zagg IMHO) for me. I'm petrified to take off my screen's plastic wrap lmao.
    07-12-09 10:49 PM

They've been the cheapest and the best quality (even better than Zagg IMHO) for me. I'm petrified to take off my screen's plastic wrap lmao.
    I just emailed them asking when they would have it!
    07-12-09 10:54 PM

I read in another thread that the 8900 sized protector fits the Tour perfectly.
    07-12-09 10:58 PM
    Anyone know if the otter box for the 8900 will fit da tour

07-12-09 11:03 PM
    awesome thanks! now i just need to wait for them to get one for the Tour
    07-12-09 11:06 PM

I'm with you, I prefer BSE over any of the other skins. I sent them an e-mail asking when one would be available for the Tour and this is the response I received:

We will be adding a Skin for the Blackberry Tour to our lineup in the near future. At this time we do not have an exact availability date but we expect it to be soon after the phone is released. We'll be happy to notify you when they're on the website.

Thank you for your interest. Please let us know if you have any other questions. We look forward to serving you in the future.

I'm hoping that now that they have the actual phone to work with, it won't be too much longer. I'm going to use a screen cover and silicone skin on my Tour until the BSE becomes available. they said that they would e-mail me when it's out, but I'll keep checking.
    07-13-09 02:48 AM
    Anyone know if the otter box for the 8900 will fit da tour

good ? . Lookin for that answer to .. anyone
    07-13-09 05:14 AM
    ordered the phantomskinz. would be nice if they would update the status.
    07-13-09 06:11 AM
    BodyGuardz - Scratch-Proof Transparent Protective Skins for Mobile Devices | Skins, Covers, Screen Protectors, Cases, Shields is cheaper if you use code "backbeat" <-- 10% off and you get 2 screen instead.

also if you're returning customer, you automatically get 20% off and can still add that 10% code on top of it !

Just ordered with that code and received $2.50 off. Thanks! Also received free shipping.
    07-13-09 06:19 AM

That made my decision very easy. $17.96 with free shipping is a no brainer.

If you order from zagg's make sure you get a tracking number. I ordered from them before and never received my order. Their response was, "well we shipped it, sorry about your luck." To say I was displeased would be an understatement.
    07-13-09 06:33 AM
    Kinda waiting till I find a better ZAGG discount than 20% off. They're usually out there if I'm willing to wait a week or two.
    07-13-09 10:44 AM
    Just paid $35 in the mall to get a zagg invisible shield installed. There are 13 different pieces I can see....there is no way I could have done this myself making it this flawless and I would have wasted at least an hour of my time......totally worth it! and lifetime warranty
    07-21-09 05:00 PM
    i need to order one of these.
    07-21-09 05:01 PM
    i need to order one of these.
    instead of ordering....check to see if your local mall has an IS kiosk
    07-21-09 05:15 PM
    I'm surprised that none of these protection companies don't have a "send it in" option where you can simply mail in the device and have them apply it. You would be without your BlackBerry for a few days, but I would definitely spend the money on it if I could get a perfect application.
    07-21-09 05:19 PM
    I'm surprised that none of these protection companies don't have a "send it in" option where you can simply mail in the device and have them apply it. You would be without your BlackBerry for a few days, but I would definitely spend the money on it if I could get a perfect application.
    because people would complain and blame it on the company if anything happesn to the phone..the cons probably outweigh the potential for profits
    07-21-09 05:47 PM
    I read in another thread that the 8900 sized protector fits the Tour perfectly.
    That's true. I'm using a cheapo screen protector for an 8900 (borrowed from a buddy) while I wait for my Phantom Skins and it fits perfectly.
    07-21-09 05:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD