I know that I am pathetic but hey, isn't it great to be a crackberry?! I went out of town today just to go shopping at a mall where I knew that there would be kiosks of cell phone "stuff". My poor 9yr son had to endure every cell phone stop. I found a cherry red curve case and had to have it. I have a black silicon skin but I have always had black phones and wanted to show off my red curve. Every person who had a blackberry I promptly told them about crackberry.com. It was so much fun! Tomorrow I'll act my age again but today I play with my blackberry (read: toy). diana
    02-17-08 07:43 PM
    Funny Diana~ I brought my seven year-old son to the mall for curve stuff today too. I didn't find anything I liked though. He was alright with it because he ended up with some useless toy from radioshack.
    02-17-08 07:48 PM
    LOL! No need to "act" like a kid, we ARE kids! lol I do the same thing....er..um...So does my wife!(as she stands behind me yelling I'm addicted too!) I have about 500.00 in accessories(thats just for my curve! lol) Enjoy and have fun with your berry!
    02-17-08 07:51 PM
    You're worth it! It's fun to check out all the extras!!
    02-17-08 07:57 PM
    LOL! No need to "act" like a kid, we ARE kids! lol I do the same thing....er..um...So does my wife!(as she stands behind me yelling I'm addicted too!) I have about 500.00 in accessories(thats just for my curve! lol) Enjoy and have fun with your berry!
    damn, $500 what and were are u buying this stuff.
    02-17-08 07:58 PM
    I'm a total phone *****. All kinds of outfits and accessories.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-08 01:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD