If you drop your phone face down its like not even having a case if it only covers sides and back right? I like the feather case but does it extend up enough so that if you placed your phone face down does your phone touch the ground or does the case?

The case where the bar goes across the front between trackball and screen looks annoying.

I have to check if griffin makes a case for it I love the griffin slide case for my itouch

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by saintjah; 08-27-09 at 08:25 PM.
    08-27-09 08:21 PM
    Seidio makes a case called 360 for the Tour, it covers the keys as well, but its ugly as **** though. I guess its good on protection, but the looks are horrable
    08-27-09 08:24 PM
    Yeah that's what I mean there is no balance between aesthetics and protection. I want a case that covers the front perimeter and whole back but isn't bomb proof

Seidio makes a case called 360 for the Tour, it covers the keys as well, but its ugly as **** though. I guess its good on protection, but the looks are horrable
    Last edited by saintjah; 08-27-09 at 08:39 PM.
    08-27-09 08:32 PM
    08-27-09 08:37 PM
    Sounds like a basic skin might be for you. Thick enough that the screen doesn't touch if placed face down. Covers the bezel and whole back.

08-27-09 08:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD