Yep, my BB is my baby and I put her in her cradle every night. Now I'm wondering, should I charge her up when she is only a 1/4 low or let her go for awhile. I know that way back when we were instructed to let the batteries die or at least go very low before recharging. I want to cause her no harm so what do you do to keep yours going strong?
    07-16-08 12:30 PM
    Mine is in the cradle whenever I'm at my PC. Frequent topping off is better for the Lithium Ion batteries than to let them run down. The BB has an auto-stop feature to prevent over charging.
    07-16-08 12:31 PM
    ya i never let mine get low it seems like it has improved battery life for me
    07-16-08 12:34 PM
    i have heard both....that its better to let it drain down and then recharge. and also that a lithium battery doesnt matter if it gets all the way down before u recharge it. i wish i knew which one was the better way to do it.
    07-16-08 12:36 PM
    I always plug mine in at night. Except weekends because not on it as much. With the new Lipoly. Batteries they should not ave the memory of the older NiCa batteries. The instructions that came with my phone said to charge often regarless of battery status. I think they do have a charge like of maximun charges though. Rechargable batteries like everything else will wear out eventually.
    I do like a full charge every morning. I really sucks to have your phone die in the middle of the day and no way to recharge it. I love the curve for its battery life. I'm on it all day sun up to sun down.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yep, my BB is my baby and I put her in her cradle every night. Now I'm wondering, should I charge her up when she is only a 1/4 low or let her go for awhile. I know that way back when we were instructed to let the batteries die or at least go very low before recharging. I want to cause her no harm so what do you do to keep yours going strong?
    Only the old NiCd batteries needed to be used all the way down to 0%. Not the case with lithium batteries.
    When I first read the title of this thread
    I was thinking mini baby cradle.
    How weird would that be...
    07-16-08 12:43 PM
    I put mine on the charger the minute I get home work basically no matter what the battery is at...I don't know if that is the right thing to do or not

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-08 12:49 PM
    Mine charges while I'm sleeping every night. I don't notice any degredation in the battery levels or anything.
    07-16-08 01:13 PM
    i charge it whenever i get a chance
    07-16-08 01:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD