Trying to find some decent headphones?!?! I know there have been a buncha posts but not about loud I've been through both. The Skullcandy somethin or others (took em back) and got the Alter Backbeat pros both have decent sound quality but are way to quiet what about the S9 HD's!?!?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-09 02:25 PM
    Just got my new set yesterday (old set wasn't hd) ....I love them! ...AND YES...they are loud! I cut the grass today and had no prob hearing while I was doing it.
    05-27-09 03:38 PM
    Awesome thanx for the re:!! I kinda found out by happenstance they these Alter's are a lot louder than I thought!?!? I found they if I just barely put
    em in enough to make a seal (versus shovin em deep) the sound quality triples and the volume doubles?!?! Also if an alert of some sort plays through the speakers it cuts the volume in half with no way to regain it that I find other than a reboot so I just changed the profile to vib and all is rockin!! I may still go for the S9's thanx again for the recommend. Any others will be appreciated also!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-09 03:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD