Not bluetooth because i plan to use it for my iPod as well.

I would like to know something good because I kinda need them to talk to people and use my BB at the same time?
    Any good ones?
    03-07-11 03:36 PM
    Need a bit more info here please.

Are you looking for an in-ear device? or,

are you looking for an over the ear type of "real" headphones?

Do you need noise cancelling? If so, passive or active (internal battery)?

A Google search similar to "best headphones -bluetooth site:www.engadget.com" might yield good results to get you started.

I use a set of Koss PRO-4AA studio phones for serious listening and I have a set of Sony noise cancelling cans for use on planes.

Good websites to look at are Koss, Bose and Sennheiser. Be careful, you can spend a fotune on headphones.

Since this is a highly personal choice, I seriously suggest that you take your favorite sounds along to a really good HiFi store and spend an hour or so trying out the various types. A good dealer will help yo make your choice.

This is not just about the sound. Your chouce has to be comfortable to wear for long periods and the sound must not cause fatigue.
    03-07-11 03:51 PM
    I meant ear piece. The In-ear ones perferably.
    I'm also looking for threaded Cords because i rip the others all the time.

Buy.com - Altec Lansing Upgrader UHS306 Stereo Earset
    Would those be good?

Not headphones and passive noise reduction.

Also I need them to be cheap so yeah
    03-07-11 07:45 PM
    I have a set of Koss "The Plug" Best Koss Ear Buds - Koss SPARKPLUG, Koss "The Plug" and Koss KE29E Isolating Earbud Reviews and they are not bad. They are available from Amazon for $12.09.

They work well enough but like all in-ear buds unless the foam is really well seated in yer ear, bass is often lacking. Of course you can jam them in really hard with your fingers but that causes discomfort (teh the easr, not the fingers) after a time.

Headphones are so personal that I am sure others will offer advise too.
    03-08-11 02:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD