Good morning all,

A friend of mine asked me to find him both a case and a charging dock for his new torch. Does anyone know of any that will work together?

I know with my 9700, the phone with the Otterbox Commuter case does not work together with a charging dock.

Thanks!
    08-23-10 09:27 AM
    I'd like to know too. Maybe as products arrive on the market someone will come up with something. I tried the OEM docking station with a case on the phone and it doesn't work.
    08-23-10 11:02 AM
    Seidio usually makes a dock that works with one of their cases on the phone. But nothing has been announced yet. Talked to one of their reps and they said they are all still being developed.
    08-23-10 11:08 AM
    Well considerring the docking station made is designed to fit the Torch with very little to no extra room for movement, the possibilities of being able to keep the case on and use the dock at the same time is very very unlikely. The case would need tobe removed each time the devicei s placed on the station.
    08-23-10 11:08 AM
    Maybe think about a full body cover/skin
    08-23-10 11:25 AM
    http://shop.crackberry.com/mobi-prod...medium=content

Anyone use / try this one yet? Im wondering if the phone will fit in a holster with this case attached..
    08-25-10 03:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD