Can you recommend a case off the following criteria?

* Must fit Curve 8320
    * Needs to be slim. I keep my phone in my pocket, I dont want it to be bulky
    * Must cover the screen
    * Must allow access to side convenience keys
    * Ideally it would provide more than just scratch protection. Someday my phone will inevitably be dropped and I would like a bit of protection.
    * Must be from crackberry.com. I want Smart Email viewer so I need to order today.

Thanks!
    01-24-08 11:16 AM
    01-24-08 11:28 AM
    That doesn't cover the screen.
    01-24-08 11:31 AM
    How's this,

Speck Products SeeThru for BlackBerry Curve 8320, Curve 8310, Curve 8300 - ShopCrackBerry

It says "provides great screen protection". I'm assuming thats what it means.
    01-24-08 11:35 AM
    How's this,

Speck Products SeeThru for BlackBerry Curve 8320, Curve 8310, Curve 8300 - ShopCrackBerry

It says "provides great screen protection". I'm assuming thats what it means.
    I was looking at that one.. I wonder if it's a quality product. I guess it's only $25... I could find out.
    01-24-08 11:38 AM
    Here's a review, but its for the Pearl. I'm assuming there's not much difference.

Review: Speck SeeThru Case for Blackberry Pearl
    01-24-08 11:43 AM
    Thanks for your help. I just ordered one.
    01-24-08 11:55 AM
    PM me and tell me how it is then. I actually kinda want one too haha.
    01-24-08 12:01 PM
    I'll post a brief review once I receive it.

I just installed Smart Email viewer. All I can say is WOW. I can't believe I got by with out it!
    01-24-08 12:05 PM

I just installed Smart Email viewer. All I can say is WOW. I can't believe I got by with out it!
    I just rec'd the freebie too! isnt it great!
    01-24-08 12:15 PM
    Speck is a good brand. I have a speck tough case for my ipod 5g. It works well.
    01-24-08 12:46 PM
    Very easy to install, just 2 pieces that click together. Great fit and finish. I even dropped it by accident and everything held up...thank god. All in all, a 4 star product!
    01-24-08 11:53 PM
    I was looking at getting a similar case, and screen protection was also a high point on my list. the bb isn't touchscreen, so i find it odd that so many cases don't have screen protection.

i looked at the seidio products and the speck case mentioned above.

Seidio Super Slim Hybrid Case for BlackBerry Curve 8320, Curve 8310, Curve 8300 - ShopCrackBerry
    this one apparently comes apart easily, so i was worried that all the two piece seidio's might have that problem.

Seidio Super Slim Crystal Case for BlackBerry Curve 8320, Curve 8310, Curve 8300 - ShopCrackBerry
    this was the one i wanted...does anyone have it that can confirm it does NOT cover the screen? i'd get it but i can't tell from the picture or review if it covers the screen.

Seidio Rubberized Hard Case for BlackBerry Curve 8320, Curve 8310, Curve 8300 - ShopCrackBerry
    also, could anyone vouch for this one. since a review said the seidio's plastic cracked, i thought the rubberized material would be a safer bet.

finally, i guess i could buy a case and then some of the screen protector sheets. does anyone have any comments on those?

t.i.a.
    01-25-08 11:41 AM
    Hey Uncle. (lol)

Take a look at this review for that case Review: Seidio Super Slim Hybrid Hard Case For BlackBerry 8300 Curve | BerryReview

My friend has that case and his never came apart or had any problems with it. I'm trying to find you a review of that one case you wanted.
    01-25-08 11:57 AM

I've had the Speck SeeThru case on my phone for a while and thought I'd post a quick review.
    Pro:
    The fit is great. The cut outs are good on the sides and top. They allow easy access to those buttons. The overall fit is snug. The phone doesn't move around inside the case.
    Con:
    The cut out around the main keypad could be a little better. I wish the bottom edge was tapered a little further to allow easier access to the bottom corner keys.
    Also, I wish there was some sort of rubber around the cut outs to keep gunk from getting under the case. It seems every piece of particulate in the air is highly attracted to the space between the screen and the case!

All in all, I'm happy with the purchase.
    02-12-08 04:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD