03-16-10 09:57 PM
40 12
tools
    My dog just ate my voyager pro. That's 5 eaten earpieces now.

I will be replacing it with a voyager pro.

There's my testimony for plantronics.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-10 06:14 PM
    I vote for Jawbone! boobah have u ever thought of putting yur voyagers on a very high shelf in a very tall room? lol!
    03-12-10 06:25 PM
    I vote for Jawbone! boobah have u ever thought of putting yur voyagers on a very high shelf in a very tall room? lol!
    I try to think of it a lot, it's just the first time I DON'T think of it that gets me.

03-12-10 06:39 PM
    Blackberry HS-500. Really like it, works perfect has auto noise cancel and auto volume, you can still adjust volume via phone still. Batt is good and fit is great!

03-12-10 08:04 PM
    I had the jawbone icon and just recently got a moto H17 its louder at 1/2 volume than the icon full blast

I like it better cause of the boom turns it on and off instead of a slide switch and being able to adjust volume on the headset too and the shape makes it fit in my pocket cause its straight and the jawbone is curved

03-12-10 10:10 PM
    I might be alone on this but I like using the wired stereo set. They block out the external sound so I can hear them and they can hear me.
    03-13-10 12:21 AM
    picked up the jawbone icon. It has the same charger as the 9700 so that was kind of cool. My friends and fam are reporting a 100% increase in clarity. I am very happy with it so far. We will see how it holds up.
    I'm glad that you are happy with your purchase.
    Tell me have you tested the 'noise assassin' yet? or is the regular noise cancelling on the jawbone icon enough?
    03-13-10 08:32 AM
    So I thought I would post a pic of the Voyager pro side by side with the icon for anyone else that may be trying to decide.

I will say that the icon works great on my phone, but my father has the same one and sounds terrible when he is talking to me from his. He does have an LG dare though and sometimes speaks abruptly which may be contributing.
    03-13-10 02:26 PM
    I have two H12 headsets same that you spoke of at the beginning of this post and love them both. You may have had a defective H12 and they are under a 1 year warranty. I wear my bluetooth around 12 to 13 hours a day and it's the only one I've found to not hurt my ear over time.
    03-13-10 02:33 PM
    Jawbone ICON is amazing!! I have had all 3 Jawbone's prior to the ICON and about 5 different Jabra's and the ICON is by far the best. Works flawless with my 9700. I tried a lot of headsets and returned them all till I ICON came out. The Jawbone II and Jawbone Prime I had both died.

my 2 cents
    03-13-10 02:56 PM
    Jawbone Prime works great, especially the clarity for the person you're talking to. They hear you better with less outside interference than if you're talking directly through the handset.
    03-13-10 03:11 PM
    I use Plantronic Voyager Pro. It blow out motorola.

my bluetoothe history: Moto H375, Parrot Minikit, Plantronic Voyager 510, Moto H12, Moto H15, Blackberry T605, Moto H790(it rocks), Plantronic Voyager Pro(best of all)
    03-13-10 05:08 PM
    Jawbone Prime works great, especially the clarity for the person you're talking to. They hear you better with less outside interference than if you're talking directly through the handset.
    is that with the noise assassin turned on or off?
    03-15-10 03:52 PM
    My dog just ate my voyager pro. That's 5 eaten earpieces now.

I will be replacing it with a voyager pro.

There's my testimony for plantronics.

you are aware that a dog can be trained right?
    03-16-10 07:41 PM
    Well Im Getting The Jawbone LOl.
    03-16-10 09:57 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD