Ok, I just bought a Kingston Micro SD memory card for my Blackberry Curve 8310 so I can save more pictures that I take because currently after taking a pic it says FULL. So I installed it in the back by the SIM card...well somewhat, the little metal things that secure the card are giving me a hard time. But its as flat as I can get it. So I turned the phone back on and tried to take more pics & them. The phone still says full. Am I forgetting something? Please help I am new to memory cards.
    05-25-08 05:09 AM
    You need to change the destination folder of the pictures. Open the camera, press the menu button, press options, then at the bottom you agoiold are the folder that the pics are going now. Click on it and Change it to your media card.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-08 08:09 AM
    Follow THIS LINK to make sure you are inserting the memory card correctly. DO NOT LAY THE CARD FLAT AND TRY TO CLOSE THE LID OVER IT! You will destroy your card if you do this. Make sure you slide the card into the grooves in the metal lid. I know the article looks long but it's mostly pictures. Give it a read, it'll help you out.

And like drumdog00 said, make sure you change the destination for the pictures or they will continue to save in your internal memory.

Semper Fi,

~Marine39
    05-25-08 11:48 AM
    -----

drumdog00, you said.... "then at the bottom you agoiold are the folder....". What does that mean? I can't find where to change to the Media card. Thanks

-----
    05-25-08 12:13 PM
    Welcome to CB just followthe link Marine39 provided.
    05-25-08 12:16 PM
    While in camera, hit menu - then options. Near the bottom there is a section called "Store Pictures". Change it to media card.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-08 12:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD