05-08-12 11:10 PM
34 12
tools
    They offer the best protection only thing that I hate about Zagg vs. some other shields is the orange peel effect they seem to almost always get and the feel of them is terrible way to sticky.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    04-03-12 05:11 AM
    they are the best screen protectors on the market...instructions are easy to follow...all you need is patience dude . had it on my 9810 and now my 9900
    I prefer my ghost armor protector to the zagg ones I've seen.
    04-03-12 02:25 PM
    i have the full body unit but only have the screen/camera section and battery back covered. one trick i have learned after putting many many many of them on i apply alot of the spray on the protector and the a little mist on the screen so it is more maneuverable to where you want it to be.
    04-03-12 08:56 PM
    I have a Ghost Armor on my Bold 9900 and Playbook. I really do like them both and i dont have orange haze effect either. They use the same material as Zagg but they are not as thick. They also offer lifetime replacement.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    04-16-12 08:11 PM
    I just bought a Zagg shield and i don't know maybe I'm just ********, but i could not install it, i also did not like how i had to spray it with that solution that got my phone a little wet, i am going back to best buy and returning it.
    Waste of 20 bucks

Feel free to write down your good or bad expierences with these things

you might be ******** JP

i personally don't like the spray method either, but it's the only way you can get the rubbery kind that doesn't scratch like the cheapo hard plastic ones. i got my screen protector at SkinPea and it's a million times cleaner-looking than Zagg, and the spray makes it slippery and easy to install. best skin i ever used. trust me, i'm super anal about my phone!
    04-25-12 01:21 AM
    I will not cover or wrap an $800 plus device in plastic. It reminders me of my grand parents covering their furniture in plastic.
    04-26-12 07:27 AM
    lmao, i feel like your grand parents though
    04-26-12 09:53 AM
    My best experience has been with the ones that come with Otterbox cases. They are simple to install and rarely get bubbles when installing. They also have the best support too. I've had my 9930 replaced twice and each time they've sent me a new protector for free.

As far as paid protectors go, I love the Splash Masque brand off of Amazon. I've installed them on about a dozen iPhones, several Playbooks, and several Blackberries. They go on great (without a solution) and are crystal clear.
    04-27-12 10:36 AM
    My best experience has been with the ones that come with Otterbox cases. They are simple to install and rarely get bubbles when installing. They also have the best support too. I've had my 9930 replaced twice and each time they've sent me a new protector for free.

As far as paid protectors go, I love the Splash Masque brand off of Amazon. I've installed them on about a dozen iPhones, several Playbooks, and several Blackberries. They go on great (without a solution) and are crystal clear.
    I've never heard of Splash before.. sounds interesting. Are they ripple-free like SkinPea's screen protectors?

BTW, they have awesome service too. The order was delayed 1 day and they gave me a discount without me asking
    05-08-12 11:10 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD