05-08-12 10:10 PM
34 12
tools
    I just bought a Zagg shield and i don't know maybe I'm just ********, but i could not install it, i also did not like how i had to spray it with that solution that got my phone a little wet, i am going back to best buy and returning it.
    Waste of 20 bucks

Feel free to write down your good or bad expierences with these things

03-31-12 04:04 PM
    they are the best screen protectors on the market...instructions are easy to follow...all you need is patience dude . had it on my 9810 and now my 9900
    03-31-12 04:28 PM
    Zagg is the best in the screen protection business. Just takes some time and patience to install it. If you can't get it on then take it to a verizon store or repair shop which they might do it for free.
    03-31-12 04:35 PM
    Spray your hands, spray both sides of the Zagg, make sure the corners line-up and stick it on the screen and smooth it out with the plastic tool...
    03-31-12 05:37 PM
    Spray your hands, spray both sides of the Zagg, make sure the corners line-up and stick it on the screen and smooth it out with the plastic tool...
    This. Its easy and takes 5 minutes. I have been installing these things for the longest time. The most important part is to spray your hands & both sides of the zagg.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4
    03-31-12 05:44 PM
    Hey guys thanks for the replies I guess the best thing for me to do is just bring it somewhere to get it installed,lol cuz I'm a 16 year old kid with little patience lol
    ria__x likes this.
    03-31-12 06:08 PM
    I just bought a Zagg shield and i don't know maybe I'm just ********, but i could not install it, i also did not like how i had to spray it with that solution that got my phone a little wet, i am going back to best buy and returning it.
    Waste of 20 bucks

Feel free to write down your good or bad expierences with these things

Bestbuy might not refund your money or give you a replacement.
    03-31-12 07:16 PM
    I gave them a call and I was told that I am able to return it
    03-31-12 07:42 PM
    You have a problem doing it correctly so you hate the product?

Patience is a virtue. Learn it and apply it and life will be that much better.
    03-31-12 07:45 PM
    I gave them a call and I was told that I am able to return it
    sounds good
    03-31-12 07:50 PM
    Yea, I hate it too, I hate the fact that it stops microscopic scratches from getting on my PlayBook, I hate the fact that it's guaranteed for the life of my PlayBook (original owner), I hate the fact it gives me a peace of mind with excellent screen protection. I don't even know why I put the damn thing on my PlayBook.......get the picture . Only kidding, just have a little patience and use the instructions that was already posted
    03-31-12 09:05 PM
    I was offered a screen protector with my Torch and got one for free with my PlayBook.

My phone doesn't have one scratch on it in the 18 months I've had it and the PlayBook is in the flip case, also without a scratch.

Screen protectors are over rated.
    03-31-12 11:54 PM
    I run no screen protectors or cases either on my BB and PB, and not a single scratch. And my BB has taken more the a few falls.
    04-01-12 12:02 AM
    Accidental death insurance. Don't need it.

...Until I get hit by a car.

Screen protectors. Don't need it.

...Until that sharp, pokey, jagged something or other gets in the way.

Damned if you do, damned if ya don't!
    Spencerdl likes this.
    04-01-12 02:54 AM
    Installed my zagg on my iphone4 in about 5 minutes in a hotel bathroom... Instructions are clear and simple. With that being said, after about 6 months it became very elastic and would stretch off the frame of my phone when pressure was placed on it (ie like when I would swipe the screen) and sometimes if it accidently rubbed against my pocket when I placed it in the protector would come off a little and I would have to reapply it.

After a month of this I got fed up. I now have a ghost armor protector on my iphone and pb. They install it for you to the kiosk for 5 and 10 respectively.
    04-01-12 03:34 AM
    I have had some positive and negative experiences with the Zagg Shield. I believe it is the best screen protector that I have ever used and when I am able to get it on correctly all is good. But there have been times when I have gotten some dirt, dust, or lint on the sticky side and was unable to get it off. That can be frustrating.
    04-01-12 08:06 AM
    Guaranteed for life is the biggest gimmick going with Zagg, replace twice on my iphone4 for peeling off at corners and they used to clip you 5 bucks for shipping and roughly will cost you $1.25 to ship old screen back to them.
    When I went to replace for third time they put shipping up to $15.15 that's when I told them to go F themselves.So just went with Otterbox and never looked back.
    Last edited by balding1; 04-01-12 at 09:03 AM.
    04-01-12 08:42 AM
    Guaranteed for life is the biggest gimmick going with Zagg, replace twice on my iphone4 for peeling off at corners and they used to clipped you 5 bucks for shipping and roughly will cost you $1.25 to ship old screen back to them.
    When I went to replace for third time they put shipping up to $15.15 that's when I told them to go F themselves.So just went with Otterbox and never looked back.
    That sucks. I was wondering how that lifetime warranty was going to work out.
    04-01-12 09:09 AM
    Just checked my account with them since it's been over a year and they dropped shipping down to $3.99, don't know if it's for every one or unique to me.lol
    Don't have the shield anymore so they would clip me full amount of 14.95 since I didn't return damaged shield.
    $3.99 for iphone and $5.99 for playbook (Shipping)
    Last edited by balding1; 04-01-12 at 09:43 AM.
    04-01-12 09:37 AM
    I install every single screen protector I sell to a customer.
    Even most people that do have patience can't even install
    it properly and end up with a horrible looking screen.
    Too bad best buy guys probably wont install it for you,
    but if you buy it from a Cell store I'm sure they will.
    04-01-12 10:18 AM
    i installed a ZAGG invisible shield on an older phone and it went perfectly, a few weeks ago i tried to install one on my PlayBook and it was horrible, it fell on the floor and was full of dust particles

the guy at future shop said if i found my receipt i could return it life long. not only are they the best screen protector but the lifelong warranty is their best feature if you ask me.
    04-02-12 12:43 AM
    BestBuy gave me a refund on a Zagg, it had the "zebra stripe" issue.

I normally use bestskinsever and decided to try a Zagg instead, wasn't pleased.

Got the BSE for less than 1/2 the price in the end and it was much better.
    Last edited by xandermac; 04-02-12 at 07:48 AM.
    04-02-12 07:46 AM
    Moved to BB Accessories
    04-02-12 08:11 AM
    I have used Zagg's on previous BB's - always to find them starting to peal up after months of use. I skipped it this time on my 9930.
    04-02-12 08:32 AM
    Steinheils are the way to go. Peel and stick.
    04-03-12 12:44 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD