Last night I put my bb on the pod . I have it set to change profiles to quiet when charging ..

Its a weekend and I've been awake since 7 am .. Apparently when the battery is full , it changed profiles to "normal" and I got woken up ..

Anyone facing the same problem ?!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-10 12:33 AM
    hrm, I just started using this feature of bedside mode yesterday. Not sure if it doing what you describe or not.

Oh and that would have nothing at all to do with your charging pod itself anyhow.
    01-22-10 12:50 AM
    Yes it is the charging pod cuz when I plug in the micro usb , its fine ..

01-22-10 12:53 AM
    I will take it if you want to get rid of it.
    01-22-10 01:29 AM
    Try upgrading your OS to the latest one.

01-22-10 02:00 AM
    Why don't you just set it to Silent before sitting it in the charging pod?
    01-22-10 02:54 AM
    I have had the OEM pod for a while but I turn my 9700 off while charging overnight. Try upgrading OS and disable the feature.
    01-22-10 04:21 AM
    Last night I put my bb on the pod . I have it set to change profiles to quiet when charging ..

Its a weekend and I've been awake since 7 am .. Apparently when the battery is full , it changed profiles to "normal" and I got woken up ..

Anyone facing the same problem ?!

Nope i dont have that problem...i have my phone set to vibrate and as soon as i put it in the charging pod...it goes to silent which its set to do when in bedside mode...even when my battery is charged i dont have any alerts as its on silent.
    01-22-10 05:37 AM
    I've been using the pod for a while and never had that issue. Make sure that in the clock settings, you haven't set a time frame for it to stay in the bedside mode
    (i.e. mine is set to enter and stay in Bedside mode between 23:00 and 07:00 so if I put the phone in the pod at 22:00, it only charges as normal for an hour and then automatically goes into bedside mode at 23:00 which puts the "Phone Calls Only" profile until 07:00 regardless of battery status)
    01-22-10 05:56 AM
    i use the charging pod every night, and i never have this problem.
    01-22-10 07:42 AM
    I use it every night. I have OS .442 (on Telus) and my G/F had stock with Rogers and neither of us have an issue
    01-22-10 08:02 AM
    It doesn't take long for the battery to full charge.Doubt its the battery.
    Did you install any apps that may be taking control.
    I just installed an app to change my profiles at specified times of day and week.
    Good luck

Phil
    01-23-10 01:06 PM
    Has this happened only once or multiple times? If it was just once, then maybe you bumped your nightstand, if that's where it is located, and it popped off the contacts. I noticed it is VERY easy to disengage the phone from the pod simply by bumping it. FWIW.

01-23-10 03:10 PM
    This used to happen to me with my Razr. Every time I plugged it in, the ringer profile would switch to LOUD. Havent seen it on a BB tho. Sorry Im no help. lol
    01-23-10 05:00 PM
    turn off your device before you put it on pod and problem solved, this is what i do every night, easiest way between all the options i know what to do to get nicest sleep ever, especially on weekends
    01-23-10 11:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD