09-22-09 02:15 PM
93 ... 234
tools
    mine finally got here for my Tour just today.. took 2 1/2 weeks. The case is very nice. only downfall is that the headphone jack isn't lined up perfactly. other then that, I love it!
    09-08-09 07:24 PM

I'm not great at glamour bb shots but I tried! I like it because it's a different color combo. I'm actually tired of this pink housing.. It looked prettier on ebay before I bought it but I ordered a pre-made from beckymae so I will be creeping around the mailbox..
    Almost an Art Deco effect with the green and pink combo. Have you ever considered a career in design? LOL!

Good choice. And great pics!
    09-08-09 08:47 PM
    mine finally got here for my Tour just today.. took 2 1/2 weeks. The case is very nice. only downfall is that the headphone jack isn't lined up perfactly. other then that, I love it!
    That's the downfall with some of these cases. They are really cool cases but the ports don't seem to line up well. I'm a nut to keep my 8900 charged. If I'm going to be anywhere where I can top off my phone, I usually plug it in. Not easy to do with these cases and most mini USB plugs won't stay stuck in the phone with these cases.
    09-08-09 08:50 PM
    Almost an Art Deco effect with the green and pink combo. Have you ever considered a career in design? LOL!

Good choice. And great pics!
    thanks, it's definitely different! my pink seidio case is my favorite, though. the clear gel case is dirty beyond help. it's almost like the plastic turned colors.
    09-08-09 09:29 PM
    thanks, it's definitely different! my pink seidio case is my favorite, though. the clear gel case is dirty beyond help. it's almost like the plastic turned colors.
    There's a weird black-grey line that suddenly appeared that runs down the side of my clear case. No idea how that developed.

I suspect these are the reasons why there aren't many clear cases being produced and they are so hard to find. They develop color problems and issues.
    09-08-09 10:02 PM
    There's a weird black-grey line that suddenly appeared that runs down the side of my clear case. No idea how that developed.

I suspect these are the reasons why there aren't many clear cases being produced and they are so hard to find. They develop color problems and issues.
    I know! They're super hard to find. I see people tweeting about clear cases but I've only seen NICE looking ones for the Storm or 8900!
    09-08-09 11:40 PM
    i have one of theses... i like it
    09-10-09 01:27 PM
    These look sharp! I may get one to replace the case I have now. I kinda like the transparency
    09-10-09 01:40 PM
    today was like christmas AND my birthday, my new housing and the epik cases showed up!
    here they are
    +1 on the vote that it makes the phone feel super sleek! this is the black, i also ordered two clear that look just as good.

there's no crack, that is just a shadow on the screen, lol

09-12-09 07:35 PM
    today was like christmas AND my birthday, my new housing and the epik cases showed up!
    here they are
    +1 on the vote that it makes the phone feel super sleek! this is the black, i also ordered two clear that look just as good.

there's no crack, that is just a shadow on the screen, lol

loving the all black!! i'm still waiting on my beckymae.. i will probably get a black trackball too
    09-12-09 08:03 PM
    the trackball is still taking some getting used to (just the feel) but i'm thinking i might order a colored one only for the fact this one doesn't light up at all
    09-12-09 11:44 PM
    Has anyone gotten a case for their storm?! Would like to know how it is before I make a purchase...but then again I might take a chance since its so cheap and seeing how everyone on here likes theirs.
    09-16-09 08:54 PM
    i just placed a HUGE order yesterday, bunch of us from work ordered, and one of them is for a tour. i'll let you know how it looks. but i think there's another thread about the tour ones
    09-18-09 11:28 AM
    Yall cases look good, I just got mine about 3 weeks ago and had to give it to my husband now that I have a 8520 and while it fits, the ports and stuff don't line up properly. I hope they make a case to fit the 8520 soon.
    09-18-09 01:27 PM
    After reading thru this thread and a couple of the other ones I decided to give this case from ebay a try. I ordered it on September 9th, and received it in Kansas today September 19th - so not too bad from Hong Kong.

I think this case is great so far...I've had the hard plastic snap-on cases before - and always ended up breaking the tabs trying to get them off in a hurry. So I was looking for something different.

I currently have a BSE screen protector and a decalgirl skin on my phone.

I'm trying to get a picture of the back to come out - but the lighting in my house isn't the best for this. Some had complained of the ports not lining up right, but I'm guessing that must be on some of the newer models. For the 8330 it fits great!

Update: Here's a picture of the back - I'm happy that it doesn't cover up my decal too much!

Last edited by neechi; 09-19-09 at 07:49 PM. Reason: Adding Picture of the back
    09-19-09 01:43 PM
    im asked to submit the color name & number but i dont see the color #?
    09-19-09 03:18 PM
    im asked to submit the color name & number but i dont see the color #?
    It's in the description but you have to click on a link to show it. The default color is black, if you don't specify a color.
    #2 Red
    #3 Purple
    #4 Pink
    #5 Orange
    #6 Green
    #7 Blue
    #8 Clear
    #9 Black
    09-19-09 07:33 PM
    Before I buy it for my Bold I need to make sure it still fits in the leather case that I clip to my pocket. It is an OEM case. Any one know?
    09-22-09 02:15 PM
93 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD