09-22-09 01:15 PM
93 1234
tools
    Mine was shipped on the 17th and i got it today in red. The pictures from the OP dont do it justice it really is an awesome case, ill never get another rubbery silicon again lol. I'm going to order different colors today but the red looks awesome with the red numbers and such. Its a snug fit as well, my old silicon was too loose after so long. Great case!
    06-29-09 07:32 PM
    Great find!! Think I am going to get it in pink!
    06-30-09 06:52 AM
    Since jamie posted pictures of the 8900 in the case, I thought I would post some of the 8320 for everyone to see how they look.

Ignore all the dust on my phone, I need to get a can of compressed air to clean it.

06-30-09 07:11 AM
    Lol. I was supposed to post mine black color. Same with Kasi on her curve sunset
    06-30-09 08:05 AM
    I'm about to order two.. I can't take the fuzz and stuff sticking to this rubber case anymore!

My berry is pink though.. I think I definitely want a green case.. should the second be clear or black?
    06-30-09 02:34 PM
    Cant wait to get my clear case in, its been 6 days and counting now..
    07-11-09 12:55 PM
    I'm feeling left out!
    This seller does have them for the Pearl now! I'll be ordering one or two for mine soon.

They also have them for the Bold, Tour, and Storm.
    08-07-09 03:45 AM
    Oh, those are so cool-looking. I'm currently drooling over the blue and green ones. Gorgeous. I may need to get those.

They look even better on the Tour. Of course. Just one more year until upgrade...I'm repeating that like a mantra...
    08-12-09 12:55 PM
    I ordered a smoked grey from Boxwave... should be arriving anyday!
    08-12-09 01:28 PM
    Just broke down and ordered 2, a red one for me and a blue one for my husband. Can't wait until it arrives!
    08-13-09 09:16 AM
    I just purchased the clear and black. I just got the Inferno Orange BB from Sprint and its such a pretty color I dont really want to cover it up so clear it is, and the black will match when I'm feeling in the black mood Yay! You guys talked me into it.
    08-22-09 08:59 PM
    Still waiting on my cases, its been 10 days now. Although they are great looking cases, I probably won't order any more of them, I hate waiting this long to receive something that I already paid for!
    08-25-09 09:28 AM
    ordered mine on saturday, very excited to see how they look!
    08-31-09 07:36 AM
    I'm feeling left out!
    Time to get a modern BB!
    08-31-09 09:05 AM
    Got my cases today and they are really nice looking. Can't wait to get home to give my hubby his.
    08-31-09 12:53 PM
    I'm about to order two.. I can't take the fuzz and stuff sticking to this rubber case anymore!

My berry is pink though.. I think I definitely want a green case.. should the second be clear or black?
    1.) Never had any problem with this fuzz sticking to the rubberized BlackBerry case but then again, I clean my phone and my case every morning.

2.) Not sure that I'ddo a green case with a pink phone. That might be a bit too technocolor for others.

3.) I have a clear case and really like it. With your pink phone, I'd think it would be perfect.
    08-31-09 06:14 PM
    Got my cases today and they are really nice looking.
    Good news is you just grow to love them more and more as you use them.

Weird but they feel great in your hand and give your BB a more elegant look and feel.

I wouldn't recommend anything else.

Now your biggest problem will be getting use to putting them on and taking them off. They are SUPER tight fitting.
    08-31-09 06:17 PM
    I ordered them for the 8900. Took forever to get here. They do fit super tight, so much so they took off a piece of the ZAGG shield it had on.
    Biggest issues: the openings for the charger and headphone jack are too small. It has no slot up top for the speaker port so it muffles the phone.
    The material itself is great but they need to fix those issues.
    08-31-09 06:53 PM
    Good news is you just grow to love them more and more as you use them.

Weird but they feel great in your hand and give your BB a more elegant look and feel.

I wouldn't recommend anything else.

Now your biggest problem will be getting use to putting them on and taking them off. They are SUPER tight fitting.
    lmao....they are quite tight....but top notch
    08-31-09 07:18 PM
    They do fit super tight, so much so they took off a piece of the ZAGG shield it had on.
    Biggest issues: the openings for the charger and headphone jack are too small. It has no slot up top for the speaker port so it muffles the phone.
    The material itself is great but they need to fix those issues.
    1.) I had a similar problem with the film issue. Putting them on and off for a couple of weeks caused an issue with my protector film. You've got to go slow and carefully putting them on.

2.) The power slot is indeed an issue. One of my charger cords works with the case on but the rest don't. Generally I try and always leave the house with a full charge in the morning.
    08-31-09 08:02 PM
    1.) Never had any problem with this fuzz sticking to the rubberized BlackBerry case but then again, I clean my phone and my case every morning.

2.) Not sure that I'ddo a green case with a pink phone. That might be a bit too technocolor for others.

3.) I have a clear case and really like it. With your pink phone, I'd think it would be perfect.
    LOL thank you for answering!

I ended up getting clear and green.. the green looks nice, depending on my mood. I loved the clear one but it's gotten foggy/dirty so my bb is actually nakked now!

I think I'm going to order a black one and a purple one.. These are lovely since they don't stretch out too bad. My first case was from eBay and it was pink with zebra and it stretched out beyond use
    09-03-09 08:40 PM
    LOL thank you for answering!

I ended up getting clear and green.. the green looks nice, depending on my mood. I loved the clear one but it's gotten foggy/dirty so my bb is actually nakked now!

I think I'm going to order a black one and a purple one.. These are lovely since they don't stretch out too bad. My first case was from eBay and it was pink with zebra and it stretched out beyond use
    I love my clear one.

If you get a chance, put up a picture of your cases. We'd all love to see them. I'd especially like to see the green one. Dark green is my favorite color (probably the Irish in me) but I'm not sure how much I'd like a green case. Might be swayed if I see yours.
    09-03-09 09:55 PM
    I love my clear one.

If you get a chance, put up a picture of your cases. We'd all love to see them. I'd especially like to see the green one. Dark green is my favorite color (probably the Irish in me) but I'm not sure how much I'd like a green case. Might be swayed if I see yours.
    How can I best take pictures of my bb with my camera? I never know what settings to use and one of like, 38 look clear.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-09 10:09 PM
    I love my clear one.

I'm not great at glamour bb shots but I tried! I like it because it's a different color combo. I'm actually tired of this pink housing.. It looked prettier on ebay before I bought it but I ordered a pre-made from beckymae so I will be creeping around the mailbox..
    09-07-09 10:50 PM
    grrr! i wish mine would hurry up!! i just ordered a new black housing, and i'm itching to give my bb a makeover
    09-08-09 07:51 AM
93 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD