09-22-09 01:15 PM
93 1234
    Thanks! I just ordered the Clear one!
    06-16-09 12:06 PM
    I may get the black one, looks really nice!
    06-16-09 07:46 PM
    Im tempted to get a black one as well...Be sure to let us know how it fits/feels when you get yours

I noticed that seller also has privacy screen protectors also..I really gotta get that!
    Last edited by MurdaMami; 06-16-09 at 07:56 PM.
    06-16-09 07:54 PM
    what's all the fuss about? Are these different in any way? I don't get it.
    06-17-09 11:08 PM
    anyone got their case yet? anxious to hear the reviews on thsi case before ordering!
    06-20-09 02:10 PM
    I ordered one Black color for my 8320.Since the item will be came from HK, maybe It can reach from my doorstep in a few days coz im only from Philippines. I'll try to post some pictures when it arrive.
    06-21-09 10:23 AM
    well my case came in the mail today and i have to say...i LOVE it not only did it come with a case but with a cleaning cloth and a pretty decent screen protector specifically fitted for my 8900 i am a very happy girl this afternoon ! the high quality resin is awesom its a shiny red plastic thats way thicker and sturdier than the silicone cases and fits my phone like a resin glove lol the pattern in the platic is very cute! very snug fit but will come off easily if needed to be removed, it looks like an OEM product lol , my only complaints are that the seals where i assume the edges of the resin molds meet is a tad rough and i has a teenytiny blemish like a piece of dust had gotten stuck inside the resin as it was molding or something, but absolutely nothing that would make me unhappy with my purchase...i will definitly be buying from this seller again!!!! very satisfied...it was a great price! the wait time was not long at all and my phone is securely protected from falls now! i love it more than the silicone cases....i would post pics but it looks exactly like the pics on the website haha
    06-22-09 06:54 PM
    Post a actual pics please, and how many days did you wait to arrive the gel case?
    06-23-09 04:12 AM
    Well, I just thought I would drop a note. No ability for pics until later.

I just got my case today for the 9530. Awesome...

I ordered the case/paid last Tues (16th). I accidently purchased the wrong colour, as I am a mite slow without some coffee in the am. No matter, a quick email explanation to the seller, and confirmation of payment via PayPal, and whammo, no problemo. He will send an Orange case.

The case shipped that day or the next, I cant recall.

I wasn't expecting it for another week. I get home from work just a bit ago, random mail, bills, giant Stratford theatre package, voila, a small package. I almost missed it... Spirits rejoice.

I tear open the package behold, a screen protector, and an ORANGE case! Huzzah.

I promptly put the case on, and it fits like a second skin. A gorgeous, orange, resilient, gleaming second skin.

Ok, ok, enough shanannigans.

The case is exaclty as ordered. Looks great, fits great.

I would describe it as a gel/silicone type case, mixed with a crystal hard snap case.

Its smooth like a hard plastic case, but with a small amount of tackiness when I set it on the desk. Smooth enough to go in and out of pockets / large enough holsters.

At the same time, it is pliable, like a silicone case, that has been frozen or something. It offers more resistance, and goes back to it's initial shape when warped around.

The circular pattern on the 9530 case is a nice detail.

All the holes / ports line up.

The case adds a slight thickness to it, just enough to go beyond the two rubber-like pads on the back of the 9530 near the speakerphone.

The volume, two convenience buttons, and the mute/lock button are all covered, with indents. Seems fine to operate each of these. More field testing to come.

The case covers the whole back, up to each side right up to the screen. The fit is great, it covers the chrome detailing. It covers the top and bottom chrome as well, up to right under the buttons on the bottom, and right before the earpiece / LED on the top. The only exposed parts are the screen, the bottom buttons, the top part with BLACKBERRY lettering / earpiece, and the access ports: USB, MIC, 3.5, CAMERA, FLASH, SPEAKERPHONE.

There is a top slit in between the mute/lock buttons. Looks like its meant to be there for something, Im not sure what is there on the phone itself.

I will need to test / poll how well people can hear me to comment on that, but I can hear with the earpiece or speakerphone just fine. No impedance.

The case was relatively easy to put on, take off. I wont be taking it off much however. It seems like it will offer a good protection from daily wear and tear. Dropping it, may result in a btter cosmetic condition, but, well, Im not going to drop it on purpose.

All and all, a great buy at this point.

Feel free to ask questions / request certain close-ups, I will oblige probably tonight.
    06-24-09 02:10 PM
    Post a actual pics please, and how many days did you wait to arrive the gel case?

the seller shipped the item from Hong Kong on June 16th and it was here on June 20th, not that bad of a wait at all

here are some pics as requested
    youll have to excuse the dust haha

06-24-09 03:53 PM
    Oh man. I saw that you guys received yours today and got excited only to find mine isn't in yet I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it comes tomorrow.

Jamie, that looks nice! I hope the black case looks that nice against my red phone.
    06-24-09 06:50 PM
    Thanks for the pics buddy, Im still waiting mine
    06-24-09 07:20 PM
    Thanks for sharing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-09 08:17 PM
    I just bought two! Can't wait until they arrive. They look SWEET!!!
    06-25-09 10:55 AM
    Wow! That looks amazing! I'm probably going to purchase one today! I'm also totally blogging about this case because I'm so impressed.
    06-25-09 02:55 PM
    some people were having question about what its made out of and its just like s soft shiny flexible plastic is the best way to describe it, here are some other pics to help with that description, every one should get one or a couple haha they really are a good buy!!

and then it flexes right back into original shape

06-25-09 03:04 PM
    Thank you for all of the pictures Jamie!

I can't wait until mine gets here. I'm hoping it takes less than the 4 weeks they say it could seeing as others have received theirs already.
    06-25-09 11:53 PM
    My case finally arrived today!

After a small struggle to get the phone completely into it (top corners were a pain) I do like the look of the case. However, I may not be leaving it on my phone. I have an IS as my screen protector and am not compromising that. The case hasn't even been on my phone for 10 minutes yet and it is already pushing against the edges of the IS and forcing it to peel up. Thank goodness I still have solution to fix it.

I will most likely use this when I go out for full body protection but my phone isn't going to be in this case 24/7.
    06-26-09 02:34 PM
    how does it feel in your pocket?
    06-26-09 04:27 PM
    ? guys... for the ones that have it...

does the case cover the LCD screen also.. its a big must for me ( as sure does everyone ) because the case would protect everything, except the main part, the screen....
    06-26-09 08:41 PM
    no it doesnt cover the screen....its just a skin like the OEM silicone ones...i have my skin plus a screen protector as protection
    06-26-09 08:46 PM
    no it doesnt cover the screen....its just a skin like the OEM silicone ones...i have my skin plus a screen protector as protection
    cool... thanks for the reply!!
    06-26-09 08:57 PM
    no prob!......
    06-26-09 09:26 PM
    I ordered mine and paid on the 15th and still havent received it.
    06-27-09 03:18 AM
    Ok, my wife called and told me that my Silicon gel for my curve 8320 is already reached our doorstep. I'll take some pics when I've got home . I ordered mine last June 23 and took 6 days to deliver on philippines. Not bad...
    06-29-09 12:28 AM
93 1234