I assume skin is the sticker. I don't like case, period, it makes the phone bulkier than it should as I put my phone in my pocket vs holster.

Thanks.
    05-13-10 03:43 PM
    Well for a skin, their isn't too much choice. Theirs the usual, invisible shield and variants of that, or something a bit more personal, such as gelaskins which have a nice design.
    05-13-10 03:46 PM
    I highly recommend Epik resin cases. They are only a few millimeters thick.they hardly add any bulk, look great, and do a great job protecting. Get them from Justin on CB and they are like $6. Search the accessories forum.

I assume skin is the sticker. I don't like case, period, it makes the phone bulkier than it should as I put my phone in my pocket vs holster.

Thanks.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-10 03:53 PM
    Another vote for the Epik skins here....absolutely love mine!! Cheap enough so that you can buy a few different colors to change it up a little.
    Last edited by steviebigv; 05-13-10 at 03:58 PM.
    05-13-10 03:56 PM
    Check out Blackberry Bold 9700 Skins - New Skins and Decals for the Blackberry Bold 9700 including Blackberry Bold 9700 Skins
    I've gotten skins for my netbook and am considering some for my ipod and blackberry too; I LOVE this site, their products, and their customer service. And also check out their FaceBook page, you can get pretty good discounts (I even got a free skin once!), if you become a fan.
    05-13-10 04:08 PM
    Is this the thread?

http://forums.crackberry.com/f77/epi...2/index37.html

If so, from the pictures, it's still too thick for me. My ipod is just a thin sticker and I love it. With my storm, I went bare back, no skins at all... but I don't think I want to do that to my 9700 unless I have no options as I hate thickness
    05-13-10 04:11 PM
    Decalgirl don't have a normal transparent skin. What I want is just a transparent skin, thinner is better, no need of art or anything.
    05-13-10 04:17 PM
    Otterbox even tho its hard it still has a soft skin over top

05-13-10 08:33 PM
    Here's the one I ordered off ebay. I really liked them cause they weren't like the sticky silicone ones. They are a firmer and smoother. Had one on my iphone and it was still pretty slim.
    3x Crystal Silicone Gel Case Blackberry Bold II 9700 on eBay.ca (item 320523478846 end time 26-May-10 17:21:56 EDT)
    05-13-10 08:37 PM
    I just ordered a skin from decalgirl.com I can't report on it because I haven't received it yet BUT the skin I ordered has the same artwork that graces my iPod. I bought that one 4 years ago from decalgirl and it's been great. The decalgirl.com skins come with matching wallpaper so the skin and wallpaper supposedly blend together seamlessly.

05-13-10 09:12 PM
    Best skins ever
    Clear protector
    Invisa shield
    Phantom skinz

05-13-10 09:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD