i used to love this option on the curve. is there any way i can have a ringtone out of the holster and a different ringtone in the holster? maybe a 3rd party software makes it available or something?
    10-22-09 06:09 PM
    in your phone settings... it has holster options. (i went to profile>>>down to "set ring tones/alerts">>>"phone">>> and the holster options are there) I dont know if this helps...
    10-22-09 06:42 PM
    thanks but i checked there and it doesnt have the option im talking about like the curve has
    10-22-09 06:55 PM
    whats the point?
    10-23-09 05:24 PM
    Yeah hate to disappoint you, but that way of editing profiles ended with OS 4.7 All I can say is, you'll get used to it. You may not like it, but that's all there is now. I'm used to it, but I STILL don't like it.
    10-23-09 06:15 PM
    Yeah hate to disappoint you, but that way of editing profiles ended with OS 4.7 All I can say is, you'll get used to it. You may not like it, but that's all there is now. I'm used to it, but I STILL don't like it.
    that was such a great option. whyd they get rid of that? idiots. when im just relaxing in bed i like to have a low sounding relaxing ringtone but when i put the phone in my holster and leave my house i want a real loud ringtone so it use to be less of a hastle not having to change to a different profile back and forth. so theres no third party software?
    Last edited by johnpalley; 10-23-09 at 09:59 PM.
    10-23-09 09:56 PM
    Their is a 3rd party app that will let you choose ringtones, then they come through randomly. Can't remember the name but I saw it, I'm sure you can find it with a google search. this should basically accomplish what you're looking for right?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-09 01:04 AM
    Their is a 3rd party app that will let you choose ringtones, then they come through randomly. Can't remember the name but I saw it, I'm sure you can find it with a google search. this should basically accomplish what you're looking for right?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    im not looking for ringtones that ring randomly. im looking for a way to set a ringtone for in holster and another one for out of holster in the same profile
    10-24-09 01:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD