I bought a plastic "hard" case for my blackberry.. its one of the clear ones.. and I CAN NOT get it off.. is there a trick to getting the case off?? My friend has one and hers comes right off... she tried to get mine off but it wont. do i have to break it off? grrr!!!

wow i just said 0ff like 10 times lol sorry.
    03-10-08 02:40 PM
    please be careful haha
    03-10-08 06:07 PM
    i think theres a guide somewhere in here that shows you step by step.. ill look into it
    03-10-08 06:08 PM
    Pull it and twist it and continue that way. Pull and twist.
    Otherwise cut it off.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-08 06:12 PM
    i had one of these for my ipod, and i used a thin card (ie metrocard) and put it in the middle and pushed it in and it unlocks it. i stopped using it because it was a pain in the @55 and i decided it was better off off
    03-10-08 06:22 PM
    All I can say is, don't pry it off with a screwdriver...

I had the same problem, and after 20 minutes of frustration I got the 'bright' idea of prying it off with a screwdriver.

Lets just say that 5 minutes later I had the case off, but I broke the case and put a nice scratch on my brand new curve
    03-10-08 06:27 PM
    If it's a Speck case, the key to opening it will be the two latches/clasp on either side of the top of the case. I had to figure out a way to get my index fingernail under the clasp so that one of the two would loosen. Once you've got one loosened, you'll just need to hold one clasp open while prying open the other. After the first few times of doing this, it became a lot easier to take the case off.
    03-10-08 07:24 PM
    Hehehe
    He can't get it off
    (Sorry! Beavis and butthead flash back)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-08 03:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD