apparently its squeezing the the sides of the storm and make the the clicking very mushy. i normally have some pieces of paper in the back on the battery pushing it up, but thats actually making it worse. i know the case is very popular and i was wondering if anyone had the same problem or a solution. its really bugging me...
    oh and i love the case, i dont want to change cases...

thanks
    07-16-09 02:31 AM
    Iv'e had the feather case for about three months and it actually makes my screen click better, after adjusting the torx screws on the back of course. I have to say, thanks to this case my screen clicks perfectly.
    Last edited by projectdecember; 07-16-09 at 02:52 AM.
    07-16-09 02:48 AM
    Remove the piece of paper behind your battery

Just a guess but that happened to me when I put my case on it. I had the paper behind my battery and it would be too tight w/ the case on or something. Took it out and i was fine.

hopefully you have something there
    07-16-09 06:43 AM
    Did you try it without the paper?
    07-16-09 11:26 AM
    Iv'e had the feather case for about three months and it actually makes my screen click better, after adjusting the torx screws on the back of course. I have to say, thanks to this case my screen clicks perfectly.
    whoa what are torx screws?

and yea i tried removing the paper, it helped, but now its too stiff lol...
    07-16-09 11:34 AM
    If you look underneath the battery cover there two screws on each side one with a little red sticker over it. Adjust those with the proper torx screwdriver and your screen will click much better. Just remember to take the sticker off with a needle and save it. It's needed for warranty etc. (It's the moisture sensor).

http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/sc...rx-fix-109036/

Check that tutorial.....
    07-16-09 12:08 PM
    ah thanks. i adjusted it as well as i could, but it would never come back to its original crispiness. its still pretty good but just not as good as it was before.
    thanks a lot though
    07-16-09 04:20 PM
    Yeah no problem. You might try the paper/card under the battery cover along with the torx fix. I also know that you can bend your battery cover certain ways (particularly concave) minutely and it will make the click more crisp and even. It doesn't take a whole lot. You might have to toy with it a bit to get it right.
    07-17-09 02:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD