I used to use the Seidio case/dock combo. Switched and became a huge fa of Otterbox (Commuter). However, I am switching temporarily (?) to naked/belt holster.

As the 9930 draws closer, I have been thinking that that phone just looks so nice it ought to be naked. So I am giving my Berry's birthday suit a try to see if I am ok with it that way.

Actually taking a tad re-getting used to it. The Commuter case provided a certain degree of heft that is now "missing". Typing needs to adjust slightly.

So far so good.

Anyone else not normally naked but giving it a go in advance of the new phones?
    06-17-11 08:48 AM
    Me!
    Been using my 9780 with a case but I'm using my 9630 without a case and it just feels so bloody great.
    06-17-11 12:01 PM
    I'm still getting some typos since my fingers are in a slightly different position/angle, but I am liking it. I am liking the belt/holster scenario too.
    06-17-11 12:41 PM
    I usualy use my commuter with my ext battery and now I'm tying the bold 9650 on a reg battery and naked and it feels great but I miss the battery power. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-20-11 06:46 PM
    I am convinced now that if/when I get the 9930, I will go naked at first. It's too nice a phone not to. I'll get a screen prot for sure. And if necessary, I'll buy a new charging dock for it for home.
    06-23-11 10:29 AM
    Every now and then I'll let mine breath but recently put the seidio case back on because it was getting too much damage from me dropping it lol Granted this case doesn't cover the entire thing and it still pops off when it hits the ground but saves most of the dings from adding up
    06-23-11 12:27 PM
    I never use cases with my Blackberry. I never drop them and I love the look/feel of a Blackberry without a case.
    blackberry-pimp likes this.
    06-24-11 12:32 PM
    Same, ditched the holster a long time ago. Pockets work perfectly!
    06-24-11 01:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD