The hyberpad is an elegant leather desk pad with magnets to put your BlackBerry in hybernation mode.

It can also invoke the sound profile options you want to trigger by the magnet. Filter alerts, send calls to voice mail, auto open lastest message, auto end call or auto answer call.

It is mainly for users that skin their Blackberrys and do not use a sleeper holster or case.

See it in action on YouTube:

or google "hyberpad" for more information.

Would be happy to field any questions.
    Last edited by ghbishop; 11-03-09 at 10:32 PM.
    11-03-09 05:51 PM
    In response to a question about the price:

The introductory price is $7.95 + $2.00 S&H from amazon.
    Last edited by ghbishop; 05-08-10 at 05:30 PM.
    11-04-09 06:55 PM
    How would I know which way to put their phone on the pad?
    11-14-09 12:50 PM
    There are 3 magnets in the hyberpad. As long as the BlackBerry is lined up with the edges of the pad one of the magnets will activate the sensor.

The hyberpad works with either side up.

It also works if the phone is placed face down on the leather.

If the pad is positioned against the face of the Blackberry while in the travel case it also protects the screen.
    11-14-09 03:59 PM
    Cool - Think I'll give it a try.
    12-05-09 12:56 AM
    12-29-09 08:40 PM
    Hyberpads are now on sale for $7.95 plus $2 s/h
    05-08-10 05:32 PM
    I have two. They work great!
    05-15-10 10:52 PM
    Experts review the hyperpad :

BB Leaks - "When I initially heard of the Hyberpad, by Bishop Scientifics, I had mixed feelings. At first the Hyberpad seemed more like a novelty, rather than a practical accessory. All of this changed once I was finally able to put a Hyberpad to use."

BlackberryOS - "I leave the mat on my desk in my office and put my Blackberry on it since it really improves my battery life."

Palm Addicts - "What I love about the HyberPad is that once you lift your BlackBerry off of the pad it can automatically answer any incoming calls. "

GetMyBlackBerry.com- "One of my favorite thing about this is the fact that I have different settings for my notification & Alerts when the BB is in my holster so basically the same goes for the Hyberpads."

DroidBerry - "The HyberPad is really a product that can be used day after day. The fact that you can just set your BlackBerry on the pad and instantly your device will go into its battery saving hibernation mode makes it a must-have accessory. Which requires no installation of any applications, literally get it and use it!"

BerryFix - "The most effective place this pad can be used is on your desk. Especially if you have a meeting, it guarantees you know how your BlackBerry is going to act while also allowing you to watch your LED for new messages."

BerryReview - "This is a cool new must have accessory to add to your BlackBerry lifestyle"
    07-25-10 03:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD