So I buy the Otterbox a few weeks ago. It is bulky without a doubt. I only use it for work so I don't mind too much. I watched a few videos on youtube where people abuse the Otterbox and it withstands practically everything. I was a tiny bit skeptical, but I bought it anyway.

Sooooo, last night at work I got out of the car and without realizing I drop my phone on the street. After realizing about a half hour later that I didn't have the BB on me, I go back to where I got out of the car. The BB is on the street. YAY! Well almost . . . I pick it up and it won't turn on. The phone itself is not broken. Only the screen. I realize a little later that ONLY the screen got damaged. I was able to connect it to my computer and get all my contacts back. The Otterbox didn't withstand the weight of a vehicle, BUT it DEFINITELY protected my phone.

GREAT F-ing CASE for sure!!!!
    04-18-09 08:30 AM
    I know of many people who dropped their otter-less smartphones and normal phones on the street-and the devices still work.
    04-18-09 09:12 AM
    Pay attention. I didn't just "drop" it on the ground. I dropped it AND ran it over with a VAN.
    04-18-09 09:15 AM
    Pay attention. I didn't just "drop" it on the ground. I dropped it AND ran it over with a VAN.
    I don't know if its a joke but u failed to mention this in your original post
    04-18-09 10:28 AM
    The weight of the vehicle should have clued you in.
    04-18-09 10:43 AM
    OtterBox customer service is 2nd to none !!!
    I damaged the outer (rubber) case by using a dashboard holder designed for a different phone. When I called OtterBox to purchase a new skin, I was informed that it had a "Lifetime Warranty". They sent a replacement for free the same day.
    I was shocked the warranty covered damage that I caused by misuse.
    04-18-09 11:05 AM
    yea, they are top notch with CS. In fact, I think I'm due for a call to them to replace my stretched out rubber!

Its a nice case but it definitely has its flaws! But, as long as the lifetime replacement rubbers are in affect, I'm good to go!
    04-18-09 11:13 AM
    actually I did mention it. Re-read the post and pay attention.
    04-20-09 01:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD