How would you listen to songs from your BB in your car stereo system? I'm assuming through bluetooth.

Would something like this work? http://shop.crackberry.com/blackberr...medium=content If it were bluetooth-ing to a in-dash car deck with bluetooth capablities?

If I am totally wrong, someone tell/show me the correct or easiest way to get this to work! My boyfriend is very car and technically inclined so he'd be able to set up the in-dash if I know how to get this to work with my BB.

I'm upgrading to a Curve with a memory card and I really want to listen to my music through my car with my BB.

Thanks in advance!
    10-15-08 04:02 AM
    Well I'm not sure about the bluetooth part...but what I do to listen to my bb in my car is connect my blackberry to the aux jack on my radio and go from there...I love that part on my car.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-08 10:02 AM
    Well I'm not sure about the bluetooth part...but what I do to listen to my bb in my car is connect my blackberry to the aux jack on my radio and go from there...I love that part on my car.

i use the aux input as well with a 3.5 to 3.5 cable. works great. easy and cheap. i just got the cable for the iPod at Wal-mart.
    10-15-08 10:04 AM

Yep same here the AUX works great work me.....
    10-15-08 10:14 AM
    I bought mine after upgrading to curve. For sale on amazon or direct from manufacturer. Does ad2p so I listen through car speakers on an fm station, this device does the bluetooth to fm transfer. Also a hands free unit, so I take calls and the music stops - caller voice plays over stereo.
    My only complaint is the mic can be a bit quiet, so you have to speak up for callers to hear you, but overall I love this gadget and recommend to all new bb converts. Example, I bought the bundled version of this that included a bluetooth adapter for my ipod. I've never used it...just use the 8gb microsd in my curve with this wonder of an accessory. Plugs into cig lighter, no wiring required.
    10-15-08 10:40 AM
    Well since I'm a poor college student I drive a 98 malibu which still has a tape/CD deck so I bought on of those good quality tapes that you plug into your headphone jack and it works great!

10-16-08 09:45 PM
    I have the motorockr t505 which I never use but its pretty great. It plays the calls over a speaker for when your driving and also a tranmitter to play over your car stereo from the music you have on your phone. I'm actually looking to sell it or something.

10-16-08 09:52 PM
    My new car has an aux jack. All I needed was a cable that I already had from my previous car. That is the easiest and most painless way to go to use a phone or MP3 player in a car like others have said.
    10-19-08 05:29 PM
    Well since I'm a poor college student I drive a 98 malibu which still has a tape/CD deck so I bought on of those good quality tapes that you plug into your headphone jack and it works great!

Do you get interference? I get it a lot when I hooked up my 8310 to the headphone jack. I am getting the Bold on Tuesday, but I need a solution for this.
    10-31-08 11:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD