I bought a case for my tour, but now I can't take it off to get to my memory card!!
    Anyone have a practical way to take it off?

Any help is positive help, as I have no idea how to do it!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-09 10:38 PM
    Not sure what case you're talking about but the one I had was very very difficult. It had latches or notches on the top and botton and 2 on each side!!! I found it easier to wedge them all a little at a time instead of doing one all the way. Hope that makes sense. Also check your bb out real good when you get it off. I had scratches on both sides from dripping it with the case on. The notch thingys rub against the bb. Hope this makes sense. Sorry I couldn't explain it 100%
    10-13-09 10:43 PM
    if you have the same hard plastic snap-on case that I do, I also had trouble but figured out a trick.

I can easily separate the top part of the case by pulling on it - it was always the bottom part I couldnt get apart.

What I did was pulled the top part and then got a knife for the bottom part and stuck it in the little tab below the charging port. It snapped right open.

I would recommend a dull knife (I used a standard rounded-blade kitchen knife) so you dont cut the phone or case (or yourself!)
    10-16-09 02:22 PM
    If its the snap on case from Verizon, on the back of the packaging it says "not recommended to remove". Having read that, I quickly passed.
    10-16-09 08:27 PM
    If its the snap on case from Verizon, on the back of the packaging it says "not recommended to remove". Having read that, I quickly passed.
    Wish I would have seen this before I bought it. Rep put it on the Tour, set the case box on the counter, and asked how I liked it, I held it and it felt good and sturdy to me but I failed to really look at how it was attached, which is more or less my fault but ehh.

Wonder if they'd let me take it back. I rather doubt it, though.
    10-18-09 07:47 PM
    Wish I would have seen this before I bought it. Rep put it on the Tour, set the case box on the counter, and asked how I liked it, I held it and it felt good and sturdy to me but I failed to really look at how it was attached, which is more or less my fault but ehh.

Wonder if they'd let me take it back. I rather doubt it, though.
    The Verizon we used to go to would take it back....doesn't hurt to try!
    10-18-09 09:48 PM
    I had a bodyglove type case for my lg dare when I had it. I would take a credit card and wedge it along side of it and try to pry it open a little. Usually worked for me.
    10-18-09 11:09 PM
    If you can get on of the snaps undone, (by pulling, mine was easy on the side) then slip the edge of a credit card into the split between front and back. Slide the edge of the card all the way around it and the snaps should pop open all they way around easily. This working for me.
    11-22-09 03:37 AM
    whoops someone already said that. HAHA
    11-22-09 03:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD