How is the S1 sensitivity when you have a screen protector on? I have a touch screen phone and the sensitivity is alot wear's. Is the screen glass or not? Does dirt or dust get under the screen easy?
    12-09-09 03:00 PM
    I have had a screen protector on my screen since day one and see no difference (wouldn't be with out one either) I believe it is glass and so far have had no problems with dirt under the screen (storm since Nov. 08) but have seen some bad pics of it happening.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-09 03:08 PM
    I've had a screen protector on since day one, never had any sensitivity problems with it at all.
    12-09-09 04:10 PM
    Same as the other two. No sensitivity issues at all.

Also have had no problems with dirt under the glass. Under the screen protector when I applied it though.
    12-09-09 04:19 PM
    no problems with screen protector and I did notice a bit of dirt (lint I am guessing) when I just put it in my pocket. I changed to a holster and it hasnt gotten any worse.
    12-09-09 04:23 PM
    Thanks Guy's
    12-09-09 04:45 PM
    I have been running my Storm naked since January, Screen protectors are, well, kind of like any slip on protection. Sure there is some protection, but at the loss of some sensitivity. How much you need to lose to be a problem is up to each individual.

Now after that, and 11 months without protection, my screen is still unscratched, and just as sensitive as day 1. Your call I guess.
    12-09-09 11:15 PM
    I had a screen protector on my Storm 1 for the first couple of months. When I was switching them one day I played with it a bit without one, and there was a noticable difference. It just worked and felt a whole lot better without a protector on.

After reading on here that the screen is virtually scratch proof, I left it off. I used it for about 8 months or so without a screen protector, always in my pocket, no case, and with change and other stuff in my pocket too. The screen is as beautiful as the day I bought it.

Now all that being said, the phone worked perfectly fine with a protector on it. I don't think it's needed, but it just makes some people feel better. So what ever makes you sleep best at night.

I should say though that with my new Storm 2 I installed InvisiShield, and I did put the screen protector on it. It just makes the whole phone feel the same. So take my advice however you want to.
    12-09-09 11:38 PM
    No difference.
    12-09-09 11:49 PM
    No problems, had it on there since day 1.
    12-10-09 05:57 AM
    No problems at all with the Zagg protector on.
    12-10-09 12:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD