Hi, I am planning to do a lot of shopping accessories for my BB and I wanted to know how safe/reliable is truesupplier.com. I would appreciate greatly If you could tell me your experiences.
    Thanks.
    08-01-10 02:45 PM
    I occasionally see CrackBerry mention them in their blog about modding BlackBerrys, so you could do a search for those old posts for user comments. I think they ship from Hong Kong though, so I wouldn't expect super speedy shipping if you're in North America.
    08-01-10 08:03 PM
    Truesupplier and Cnn.cn are great sites for your BlackBerry needs. My experience has always been great with them.
    08-01-10 08:07 PM
    ruesupplier is an good seller,now They also make activity,free shipping is very good and shipping is very faster
    08-18-10 11:04 PM
    Truesupplier is an good seller,now They also make activity,free shipping is very good and shipping is very faster
    08-18-10 11:05 PM
    Truesupplier and Cnn.cn are great sites for your BlackBerry needs. My experience has always been great with them.
    I have received horrible quality parts from cnn.cn. Haven't ordered from truesupplier, so I can't comment on them. My next purchase will be from dealsishop.com though. Their products look like they fit tight and are of high quality. Good reviews too.
    08-19-10 12:01 AM
    From what I've read on these forums about Truesupplier the quality of the parts have been mixed. If it's housings for your bb I've read the paint chips off rather easily.
    08-19-10 11:48 AM
    Would not reccomend truesupplier.com the quality of their products are crap! Bought two different parts for a 9700 and 8530 and with in a week they had both begun to crack. They were not dropped, looks like it is simply poor quality plastic. On the 9700 the pieces needed retrofitting to fit onto the phone and the 8530's screen replacement did not dot correctly at all.

They sell cheap quality products. Buyer beware!!!
    03-22-11 10:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD