02-06-09 06:54 PM
56 123
tools
    She's just too sexy to drape with a cover. Eventually I will do something stupid and she'll be forever damaged, at which time I'll use my insurance to trade her in for a younger, newer, unblemished and unworn vixen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-09 09:51 PM
    Storm looks great with no case just like when I got it on 12/4. I keep it in a side holster during the day. No scratches or dust but I don't ever put it in my pocket.

I bought a PS but haven't installed it yet because I'm thinking of going with something from Decal Girl instead. Not really for protection but because I like the look.
    02-04-09 09:55 PM
    no case for me, just keep a skin on it from uniqueskins.com and an Invisible Shield screen protector. Although im considering a Vaja case... just so expensive
    02-04-09 10:27 PM
    I bought a skin with the phone (didn't like it so I stopped using it) and got IS. I've been without a case primarilly becaus eit is winter and I have deeper pockets in my coats. With spring & summer on teh horizen I know a case & belt clip are in my future.
    02-05-09 11:24 AM
    4 years, 2 pearls (one went swimming) and a curve later... no case ever... Ok. That's a lie. I have a few silicone cases I put on my curve when I go skiing or play airsoft with my sons... but unless I'm hiking, biking, skiing, running or roughousing with my boys... I've never seen a reason for a skin/case. I've tried hard cases too... it just adds a bulk and texture that ... is annoying for everyday use.
    02-05-09 11:46 AM
    BB leather Holster Case, love it!

Phantom Skinz on Front face of phone and on the back of the battery case.

I originally had the skin on the sides too but over time it started to collect to much lint around the edges. But removing these pieces, the phone looks sexier than ever and still has that extra grip to work with.
    02-05-09 12:04 PM
    No case for me, just put in my pocket and roll out.
    02-05-09 12:06 PM
    I didn't for about a month, I picked up the oem sleeve recently and like it a lot.

02-05-09 12:09 PM
    I use the SEIDIO case and love it.
    02-05-09 12:10 PM
    i hate phone cases they are bug clumpy and ugly. i had thought about rocking a VAJA case since they are pretty slick looking. but i am thinking i will always be a naked phone guys, and or a FULL BODY invisible shield. currently i have the IS on mine.
    02-05-09 12:15 PM
    I just got one of the Forte slim pouches, and I really like it. I used to not use any case on my Storm up until last week because I just don't like the feel of having a case while using the phone, and many of them are too bulky in your pocket. This Forte case gives me the benefits of having a case (phone is protected from dust and accidental drops) with the benefits of not having a case (it fits about the same in my pockets, and I can use the phone without a case on it). Plus, it has a sleeper magnet, which is +++ for battery life.
    02-05-09 12:26 PM
    I just got one of the Forte slim pouches, and I really like it. I used to not use any case on my Storm up until last week because I just don't like the feel of having a case while using the phone, and many of them are too bulky in your pocket. This Forte case gives me the benefits of having a case (phone is protected from dust and accidental drops) with the benefits of not having a case (it fits about the same in my pockets, and I can use the phone without a case on it). Plus, it has a sleeper magnet, which is +++ for battery life.
    I have the same Fortte thin pouch case and like it as well. Much better than the OEM RIM BB storm leather pouch.

Leather case for BlackBerry Storm
    02-05-09 08:17 PM
    I don't currently use a case, but I've always been rough on my phones so am looking at investing in the Innocase II w/holster
    02-05-09 08:21 PM
    it seems to i dunno fragile to hold without some sort of case on it.

whenever i take mine out of the silicone skin i get nervous lol

though it is a rather beautiful phone if you look at it.
    02-05-09 08:23 PM
    No case, skin, or protectors for me. I carry mine in a holster. I'm actually interested in a holster that lets my Storm face outward though. Anyone seen any?
    02-05-09 08:39 PM
    I had a silicon case for mine but all the Verizon store had was "clear" but it actually looked white and I hated it. So then I bought a black silicon case that was super thick and totally prevented me from getting it into and out of any pocket. I was searching the forums and saw a few good reviews on the Best Skins Ever "case" so I ordered that. I couldn't be happier with it. The phone doesn't look like it's protected at all, but almost every centimeter of the phone is covered by the Best Skins Ever. It takes some time and patience to apply, but it was the only solution I could find that would protect the entire phone yet look naked. It also adds some grip to the phone which is great since the phone is a little heavy (for a phone.) If applied properly, the Best Skins Ever resembles a clear epoxy in a way; you can tell it's strong and protected yet very thin. It also adds a nice glossy look to the entire phone, even the battery cover which has more of a satin finish.
    02-05-09 08:41 PM
    no case on mines..
    has a couple of minor scratches..
    nun major..
    02-05-09 08:53 PM
    No case. Never used one on any BB I've had and it shows.

02-05-09 09:09 PM
    I just got my storm around new years and just using the one that came with it for now... Wanted to get that other holster case though which goes on your belt, I've always had a belt clip for phones odd not having one now... Anyone have those cases? Are they any good?
    02-05-09 09:20 PM
    No case, no screen protector. Bought insurance.
    02-05-09 09:24 PM
    only invisibleSHIELD xD =]
    02-05-09 09:49 PM
    screen protectors, pouch for when at play, leather case for when at work....that's it
    02-05-09 10:02 PM
    No case here. Had the silicone cover for a while but hated it 'cuz it's a dust magnet and doesn't come out of pocket very easy. I have VZN screen protector and keep in my pocket. No problems!
    02-05-09 10:50 PM
    02-05-09 11:01 PM
    the silicone cases collects a lot of dust on the casing itself. I use an $4 case that I had my bold and works fine. Bluetooth takes care of having to take it in and out a lot.
    02-05-09 11:10 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD