Who else has an accessory methodology with their BB?

What I use depends on the purpose and/or occasion: such as being at work, going to the gym or a night on the town. I not only do this for function, but also to help me regulate my BB addiction/usage.

For example, putting my BB in a leather holster/sleeve makes me less likely to pull out my BB for no reason and take advantage of the in/out of holster settings so I'm only using my BB when I really need to. I'm doing this to curb the addiction during work, family events and even hot dates (Yes, it's that bad)

Pictured below is a silicone cover (Tour), leather holster (Tour), leather pocket sleeve (Curve 8300 series), and a Seidio holster (Pearl 8100 series) and a spare battery and battery charger (8900, Storm, Tour).

Attachment 39527
    10-03-09 11:34 AM
    If she can't understand the need for the berry, she isn't worth it!
    10-03-09 11:56 AM
    Mine's fairly simple. I have a body-glove snap on case, for when I expect my BB to get rough treatment.
    Normally I use a seido holster, the OEM sleeve thingy (if I don't want to wear the holster), and an Arkon mount in my car. I use a charging dock at home, so the bulky cases are a bit impractical.
    10-03-09 01:32 PM
    I have the silicon cover, the original pouch and a body glove snap on case.
    However, I really wanted to take advantage of the sleeper magnet and so I bought the seidio innocase and holster.

I also have an invisible shield.

I just sold my charging pod because I don't like taking the innocase off a lot.
    10-03-09 01:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD