How good is the otterbox compared to all the other cases out there? i was looking at the commuter case does anyone have any other cases that they have tried and liked... i dont want anything to bulky like the defender case i still like to use my holster also...
    03-12-10 09:18 PM
    It all depends on what your preferences are. Otterbox is going to be bulky, but as far as full protection (device is incapsulated) you can't go wrong with it. If your worried about damage by dropping it, have no fear. I have dropped mine plenty of times and there is virtually no damage to the case itself.
    03-12-10 09:36 PM
    If you are careful with your phone and want a case that adds little bulk and can still use your holster with it, try an epik case. You can get one for $8 shipped from www.Degasis.net - Authorized Dealer of Epik Case Products for Smartphones - Blackberry Iphone Etc.. It is one of my favorite cases I have ever had.
    03-12-10 09:45 PM
    I really like the silicon ones.. but don't want to lose the functionality of my holster.... that is kinda why i was looking at the otter box commuter line...
    03-12-10 10:16 PM
    seidio full case is awesome! not to much bulk and trust me it holds up. you can get them for 25 shipped on ebay right now
    03-13-10 12:50 AM
    If you dont mind big cases then I would recommend the otterbox, but also the Seidio case is awesome
    03-13-10 12:58 AM
    I just picked up a Seido Snap, I didnt want to put a big bulky case on and hide the tours elegant look, the case is super thin but doesn't protect the front, basically it protects the corners and back, love it.

http://www.seidioonline.com/v/vspfil...B9630-BK-4.jpg

http://www.seidioonline.com/v/vspfil...B9630-BK-5.jpg
    03-13-10 01:15 AM
    I love my otter box I'm terrible with phones it protects very well

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-10 01:24 AM
    epik > *

10char
    03-13-10 01:37 AM
    I Have the Otterbox Defender, I have dropped this phone more than any phone I have ever owned and I do not know why but if I had not had this case it would have been toast by now. Forget the bulkiness if protection is what you are after there is nothing out there better.
    03-13-10 07:49 AM
    Well for me the most awesome case ever is the otterbox defender case. Very bulky but worth its weight in gold for the protection it provides. Now i use the case mate hybrid. Much like the commuter case with the soft silicone layer and the hard plastic outer layer. Dosent add nearly the bulk the defender does. But of course dosent have the same level of protection. Hope this helps.
    03-13-10 09:06 AM
    Besides, with the defender line, you will get sa new hip holster. No ut will not be the magnet flip ones, but a clip. It is worth the money for the protection it gives.

I work for att and I have demonstrated an iphone in an otterbox defender by tossing it up in the air slightly above my head and letting it hit the ground. Cannot go wrong! (:

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-10 09:37 AM
    ya i have looked at the defender cases i was leaning more towards he commuter one, but i will have to give siedo a look and see what they have to offer
    03-13-10 10:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD