Just wondering. Today was my first time using the pocket holster and all of my tones for email and sms and facebook are different in the holster.
    05-26-09 10:29 AM
    Just wondering. Today was my first time using the pocket holster and all of my tones for email and sms and facebook are different in the holster.
    there is a magnent in the holster that basiacally puts your phone to sleep
    05-26-09 10:32 AM
    Stormerman is correct. Holster/sleep mode is triggered by a magnet. You have to edit the profiles for holster mode to get them to work.

Also buying other cases and holsters, etc. If you want that sleep function make sure it says it will on the spec's of the desired case.
    05-26-09 10:37 AM
    how do u go about editing it?

Stormerman is correct. Holster/sleep mode is triggered by a magnet. You have to edit the profiles for holster mode to get them to work.

Also buying other cases and holsters, etc. If you want that sleep function make sure it says it will on the spec's of the desired case.
    11-04-09 08:50 PM
    I always wonder that

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-09 10:21 PM
    in your profiles settings.
    11-04-09 10:36 PM
    its special blackberry magic
    11-04-09 10:37 PM
    You can edit them in the same place you edit your ringtones for SMS and BBM, etc.
    11-05-09 06:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD