Hello, can someone please explain how those skin/decals work. How do you put it on the phone without messing it up? If you mess it up, can you fix it?
    02-11-08 02:06 PM
    All depends which you get. Some are vinyl stick on type that are a pain to re-apply if you screw up. Others have a wet adhesive that let you move the skin around a bit to position it correctly before it sets - much better buy IMO.
    02-11-08 02:11 PM
    Don't know if you already saw this thread NewFan... if not you may enjoy it.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f79/my-...e-heavy-14125/
    02-11-08 03:17 PM
    But most importantly, you put any skin on carefully. Slow and steady wins the race, as Ive been told.
    02-11-08 03:28 PM
    Pull the battery, because with the best skins ever you do get water/soap on the phone, i've done mine several time with home made skins makde from 3M clear hood protector ( i work at a dealership) then broke down and bought the kit, its amazing. Much clearer than the car 3M, and installs very easily. Then make sure there is no water present on the phone when you fire it back up.

They say let it dry for 24 hours but who can wait that long. I installed it and maybe let it dry for 5-10 mins. No problems.
    02-11-08 09:41 PM
    I have a bestskinsever on my previous phone, an LG AX8600. It went on without any problems. Just follow the instructions that come with the skin. It looks great and it feels great. Without the skin it felt like it was always going to fall out of my hands, but with the skin it provided extra security from the added grip. My BB feels the same way right now (slippery), that's why I just bought one.
    02-12-08 11:36 PM
    I am new to blackberry as well...Long story short I went with the bestskinzever and it worked great. As stated above take your time. A hair dryer comes in handy too, cuts the drying time down a bit but be careful. Good Luck!
    02-13-08 10:06 AM
    Installed my in under 20 min yesterday. I found the dipping the entire piece was not needed, I just wet my fingers and squeegeed the water onto the piece. Get the flat portion in place and then worry about the curved ends once the adhesive has started to set.
    02-13-08 12:03 PM
    decal girl is good the skins can be reapplies and re positioned

Xbox Skins ? Custom Xbox Skins and Xbox Stickers for Game Consoles and Controllers
    02-13-08 12:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD